- Unit Name:
- App. Showcase: Weltonville Off-Road Pumper
- Unit Type:
- Alexis Fire Equipment Co.
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- International 7400 4x4
- MaxxForce 9 300hp
- Allison 3000 EVS
- Hale HFM125 1,250-gpm front-deck mounted
- 500-gallon Poly
- Weltonville Volunteer Fire Co.
Water delivery is handled by a Hale HFM125 1,250-gpm pump with a front deck-mounted pump panel and a 500-gallon water tank. There are two 2 1/2-inch discharges from the front pump head, one four-inch discharge under front bumper face, one three-inch booster discharge to feed a rear manifold and a 2 1/2-inch gated front suction.
A rear-mounted Hannay reel carries 2,300 feet of four-inch hose. Fire attack options include two 1 1/2-inch cartridge lay preconnects and one 1 1/2-inch preconnect in front bumper extension hose well.
- Reese-type front and rear winch/hitch receiver with electrical connections
- Warn 9.5Ti portable winch system
- Winch storage compartment, rear between frame rails
- Two storage compartments under chassis cab rear doors, one each side
- Two compartments with roll-up doors, right side of flatbed
- Suction hose storage hose tray on right side compartment top
- Four underbody storage compartments, two each side
- Ladder and suction hose storage on left side
- Progressive Dynamics battery charger with Kussmaul Auto Eject
- Audiovox backup camera system with seven-inch color monitor
- Whelen CenCom electronic siren with 200-watt Federal speaker
- Four FRC Evolution LED scene lights, three front and one rear
- Whelen LED warning light package