- Unit Type: Pumper
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: KME Predator XLFD
- Engine: Cummins ISL9 450 hp
- Transmission: Allison 3000 EVS
- Pump: Hale Qmax-200 2,000-gpm single-stage
- Tank: 650-gallon polypropylene
- Generator: Onan 10,000-watt PTO/Hydraulic
- Location: NY
Latham Fire Department recently took delivery of a KME Predator pumper. Built on a KME cab and chassis, the unit is powered by a Cummins engine and an Allison transmission.
To fight fire it has a Hale QMAX pump, a 50-gallon foam cell and a Feecon AP 1.5 foam system.
The body is a flat back style constructed of 3/16-inch aluminum and features full-height, full-depth compartments.
Other features include a 22-inch raised roof in the cab area which accomodates six occupants and a 22-inch front bumper extension for a front suction and crosslays.