- Unit Type: Aerial Ladder
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: KME Predator Severe Service
- Engine: Cummins ISX 12 500 hp
- Transmission: Allison 4500 EVSR 6 speed
- Pump: NA
- Tank: NA
- Generator: Harrison 10,000-watt PTO/hydraulic
- Aerial: Tractor Drawn 101-foot with pre-piped waterway
- Location: GA
A 101-foot tractor-drawn aerial, built by KME, is now in service with the Atlanta Fire Department. The apparatus is pulled by a KME Predator cab and chassis with a 16-inch front bumper extension and has a 100-inch cab with seating for six occupants.
Other features include a Warn 1,500-pound electric winch mounted to the front bumper extension, Whelen and FRC lighting packages, a Hannay electric cord reel, a Will-Burt NightScan 9,000-watt light tower and photolumenscient rung covers on the ladder.