- Unit Type: Brush/Wildfire Truck
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: International/Navistar 7400 4X4 Crew Cab
- Engine: MaxxForce 9 330 hp
- Transmission: Allison 3000 EVS
- Pump: Darley JMP 500-gpm two-stage pump
- Tank: stainless steel wetside 600-gallon
- Location: CO
Upper Pine River Fire Protection District, in Bayfield, Colo., has a new interface pumper in service built by KME.
It's constructed on an International 4x4 cab and chassis with a crew cab and powered by a MaxxForce engine and an Allison transmission.
Other features include a 20-gallon foam cell and a FoamPro 1600 direct injection foam system, dual hose reels on the pump panel. The body is a 96-inch wetside interface constructed of 12-gauge stainless steel.
It also has an extended front bumper with a turret and a hosewell and a 20-foot 3-section ladder with storage on top of the body.