- Unit Type: Brush/Wildfire Truck
- Year: 2013
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: Navistar Crew Cab 4x4
- Engine: MaxxForce 9 330 hp
- Transmission: Allison 3000EVS Transmission
- Pump: Waterous Interface System 1,250 gpm
- Tank: 500-gallon polypropolyene
- Generator: NA
- Location: AZ
Members of Avondale Fire-Rescue recently took delivery of a KME Ridgerunner Interface unit. Built on an International 4x4 crew cab and chassis, it has Diamond Logic Multiplexing, an Allison transmission, a 330 hp engine an overall length of 27 feet 10 inches.
Behind an enclosed pump panel is a Waterous 1,250 gpm single stage pump with a FoamPro 2001 Class A or B foam system with a 20-gallon foam cell. The unit also has dual hose reels under the cab.
It also has full access ladders at rear of body, deep side compartments, a hosebed that can accommodate up to 1,000 feet of 5-inch hose, and over 250 cubic feet of storage space.
Whelen warning lights help move traffic.
The apparatus was sold by Spencer Keck, W.W. Williams, Phoenix, Ariz.