- Unit Type: Pumper/Tanker
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: Freighliner MS 122 2-door
- Engine: Detroit Diesel 450 hp
- Transmission: Allison 4000EVS
- Pump: Hale DSD-125 1,250-gpm
- Tank: 3,000-gallon polyproplyene
- Generator: NA
- Aerial: NA
- Location: NY
Firefighters with the Esopus (N.Y.) Fire District have a 10-wheel tanker/pumper in service built on a Freightliner cab and chassis.
To fight fire, the unit has a 3,000-gallon water tank with three Newton dump valves, a Hale 1,250-gpm pump, and a 2.5-inch and a 4-inch connection for filling.
The aluminum bodied apparatus is 32 feet overall in length and was sold by Tim Besser, of KME Fire apparatus, N.Y.