- Unit Type: Pumper
- Year: 2014
- Manufacturer: Pierce Mfg.
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: Freightliner commercial
- Engine: Cummins ISC 330 hp
- Transmission: Allison 6-speed automatic
- Pump: Waterous 1,250-gpm
- Tank: 1,000-gallon polypropylene
- Generator: portable
- Aerial: NA
- Location: NY
The North Chatham (N.Y.) Fire Department has replaced a 1989 commercial pumper with a brand new unit built by Pierce on Freightliner cab and chassis.
The new unit can produce several different kinds of foam, including compressed air foam, and pump any kind of foam, both Class A and B as well as AFFF, AR-AFFF, and FFFP. It's equipped with four foam discharges, a 1,250-gpm deluge gun, a variety of ladders, four SCBAs, smoke ejectors, PPV fan, portable hydrant, generator, and wireless head sets.