- Unit Type: Pumper
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: KME Predator
- Engine: Cummins ISL9 450hp
- Transmission: Allison 3000EVS 5-speed
- Pump: Hale QMax 1,750-gpm
- Tank: 750-gallons, 20-gallon foam cell
- Generator: Harrison PTO 15,000-watt
- Aerial: NA
The firefighters with the Franklintown and Community Fire Company, in Franklin Township have recently taken delivery of a custom KME pumper built on a KME Predator chassis with a 100-inch cab and a 16-inch raised roof.
It has a 16-inch front bumper extension with a Warn 9,000-pound portable winch with a center hose well and two tow hooks.
Other equipment includes a Hale Foamlogix 2.1 Class A foam system, a Zico hydraulic ladder rack, a Whelen light package, Hannay electric cord reel, a Firecom digital intercom system, ASA Voyager Camera System, and a Kussmaul battery conditioner with a 125 PSI compressor.