- Unit Type: Brush/Wildfire Truck
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: International 7400 4x4
- Engine: MaxxForce 9 330hp
- Transmission: Allison 3000EVS
- Pump: Darley JMP 500 GPM
- Tank: 500-gallon with 20-gallon foam cell
- Generator: NA
- Aerial: NA
- Location: CA
Fire & Emergency Services Naval Base in San Diego has taken delivery of a U.S. Navy Type 3 Interface pumper built on a four-door International cab and chassis.
In addition to the Darley PTO pump outfitted on the apparatus, it also has a Darley 1.5 AGE 24K auxiliary pump mounted in the dunnage area as well as a FoamPro 2001 Class A and/or B system.
Other equipment includes a Diamond Logic multiplex system, a Whelen warning light package and a David Clark Intercom system.