- Unit Type: Pumper
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: Predator Panther
- Engine: Cummins ISL9 380 hp
- Transmission: Allison 3000EVS
- Pump: Hale Qflo 1,250-gpm
- Tank: 750-gallon polypropylene
- Generator: Onan 6,000-watt PTO Hydraulic Generator
- Aerial: NA
- Location: NJ
Firefighters with the Brooklawn (N.J.) Fire Company have a new KME custom pumper in service built on a Predator cab and chassis with a 10-inch raised roof.
The Challenger LF body is constructed of 3/16-inch aluminum and features a Zico electric ladder rack, and a Hannay electric cord reel.