- Unit Name:
- Showcase: DLA Troop Support, Va., Gets New Aerial
- Unit Type:
- Aerial Ladder
- KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
KME Fire Apparatus
- Predator Severe Service
- Cummins ISX 11.9 500-hp engine
- Allison 4000EVS 5-speed
- Waterous CSU C20 2,000-gpm single stage
- 300-gallon UPF Poly
- Onan 10,000-watt PTO Hydraulic
- 95-foot platform mid-mount
A KME Aerialcat 95-foot mid-mount, five-section aerial was recently delivered to the fire department at DLA Troop Support in Norfolk, Va.
It is built on a KME Predator severe service cab and chassis with an 18-inch front bumper extension with a center hose well with an tread plate gravel shield.
Other equipment include On-Scene Solutions roll-out trays, Amdor roll-up doors, Whelen warning lights, an Akron 120-volt electric cord reel and IQAN motion control system for the aerial.