- Unit Type: Aerial Ladder
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: Predator Severe Service
- Engine: Cummins ISX 11.9 500-hp engine
- Transmission: Allison 4000EVS 5-speed
- Pump: Waterous CSU C20 2,000-gpm single stage
- Tank: 300-gallon UPF Poly
- Generator: Onan 10,000-watt PTO Hydraulic
- Aerial: 95-foot platform mid-mount
- Location: VA
A KME Aerialcat 95-foot mid-mount, five-section aerial was recently delivered to the fire department at DLA Troop Support in Norfolk, Va.
It is built on a KME Predator severe service cab and chassis with an 18-inch front bumper extension with a center hose well with an tread plate gravel shield.
Other equipment include On-Scene Solutions roll-out trays, Amdor roll-up doors, Whelen warning lights, an Akron 120-volt electric cord reel and IQAN motion control system for the aerial.