- Unit Type: Brush/Wildfire Truck
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: Ford F550 4x4 Crew Cab
- Engine: 6.7L Powerstroke diesel
- Transmission: Torqshift 6-speed automatic
- Pump: Hale HPX 300gpm diesel-driven
- Tank: 300-gallon polypropylene with 12-gallon foam cell
- Generator: NA
- Aerial: NA
Firefighters with Sonoma County Fire and Rescue Services have a new quick attack brush truck in service built by KME on a Ford F550 cab and chassis.
The unit is equipped with a Hale pump, driven by a diesel-fired 26-hp engine and has a FoamPro 1601 foam system.
It's also equipped with a Whelen warning light package and Whelen scene lights on Telescoping poles.