- Unit Type: Tanker
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: Freightliner M2 112
- Engine: Detroit Diesel DD13 450 hp
- Transmission: Allison 4000EVS
- Pump: Hale DSD 1,250 gpm
- Tank: 3,300-gallon polypropylene
- Generator: NA
- Aerial: NA
- Location: NJ
Kingwood Township Volunteer Fire Company, Baptistown, N.J., recently took delivery of a 3,300-gallon tanker built by KME on a Freightliner cab and chassis.
It has a Hale DSD 1,250-gpm pump with 10-inch round dump valves on the rear and side. It also has a 4-inch Fireman's Friend on the rear of the apparatus.
Other equipment includes a Zico 2-arm Quic-Lift portable tank system, an aluminum Husky portable tank, a Class 1, ES-Key multiplexed electrical system, a Whelen light package, and a six-inch deep hosebed.