- Unit Type: Aerial Ladder
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: KME Predator LFD
- Engine: Cummins ISC 12 500 hp
- Transmission: Allison 4500EVS
- Pump: NA
- Tank: NA
- Generator: Onan 35kw Protec direct-drive PTO
- Aerial: 103-foot, four section ladder
- Location: NJ
Firefighters in the Borough of Red Bank, N.J., stationed with the Navesink Hook & Ladder Company, have taken delivery of a 103-foot KME aerial.
It's built on a KME Predator 100-inch cab and chassis and features Total Line-X interior, Warn 12,000-pounds electric winch, Robinson roll-up doors, IQAN motion control system for the aerial, and Akron Streammaster XT monitors.
Other equipment includes Class 1 Es-Key multiplex electric system, Federal Signal triple camera system, Whelen warning lights, and two Hannay electric cord reels.