- Unit Type: Pumper
- Year: 2014
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: KME Predator Severe Service XMFD
- Engine: Cummins ISL 9 450 hp
- Transmission: Allison 3000EVS transmission
- Pump: Waterous CSU-C20 1,500-gpm
- Tank: 500-gallon polypropylene
- Generator: NA
- Aerial: NA
- Location: VA
The members of Petersburg Fire and EMS now have a new KME pumper in service. It's built on a KME Predator cab and chassis with a 10-inch raised roof and seating for six in Bostrom seats. The cab is also equipped with external cab storage with hinged doors and internal access doors on both sides and roll over protection, including side curtain airbag seats for the driver and officer.
Other features include an 18-inch manual TFT Extend-A-Gun with a Crossfire monitor, a 140-inch flex short body constructed of 3/16-inch aluminum and Robinson (ROM) rollup doors.
Other features include a Whelen light package and a David Clark intercom system.