Adam Alberti/NJ Fire Pictures
- Unit Type: Pumper/Tanker
- Year: 2014
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: International 7600 SBA 6x4
- Engine: MaxxForce 13 475 hp engine
- Transmission: Allison 4000EVS
- Pump: Hale DSD-150 1,500-gpm pump
- Tank: 3,000-gallon polypropylene tank
- Generator: NA
- Aerial: NA
- Location: NJ
The firefighters with the Borough of Mt. Arlington have put into service a 3,000-gallon commercial tanker with a 1,500-gpm pump.
The unit is built on an International 7600 2-door cab and chassis with a 475-hp engine. Other features include two Fireman's Friend rear fills -- a 4-inch on the driver's side and a 2.5-inch on the officer's side and a rear provision 10-inch dump and two side dumps. The body is a 213-inch Eliminator flat back body constructed of 3/16-inch aluminum with Amdor rollup doors.
Other features include Fire Research scene lights, a Diamond Logic multiplex system and a Whelen light package.