- Unit Type: Pumper
- Year: 2014
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: KME Predator/Panther
- Engine: Cummins ISL9 380 hp
- Transmission: Allison 3000EVS
- Pump: Hale DSD 1,500 gpm pump
- Tank: 750-gallon tank
- Generator: Smart Power HR 6-30 PTO/HYD Generator
- Aerial: NA
- Location: NJ
A custom pumper built by KME on a 100-inch Predator Panther cab and chassis with a 16-inch raised roof was delivered to firefighters in Rumson, N.J.
It features seating for six occupants, a 20-inch front bumper extension with a center and OS hose well. It is also equipped with Robinson roll-up doors, a Whelen warning light package and warning lights and a Hannay electric cord reel.