- What were the tough decisions?
- For each decision, answer the following:
- Why was it difficult?
- Why did you choose that course of action?
- What one piece of missing information would have helped you the most?
- What other actions did you consider?
- Why didn't you choose them (other actions)?
- Questions for general discussion at the end:
- What would you do differently if you were in this situation again?
- What was our biggest weakness? What was out biggest strength?
- What are some important lessons learned from this experience?
- Klein, G.A. (1998). Sources of Power: How People Make Decisions. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Pliske, R., McCloskey, M., & Klein, G.A. (2001). Decision Skills Training: Facilitating Learning From Experience. In E. Salas & G. Klein (Ed.), Linking Expertise and Naturalistic Decision Making. (p. 44). Mahwah, N.J.: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc.