- 2 lbs Chuck Roast cut into 2" pieces or 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 can each of tomato soup, cream of mushroom soup and beef broth soup
- 2 yellow onions cut in 1" pieces
- 2 cloves garlic cut up
- 4 large carrots cut in 1" pieces
- 3 large Idaho potatoes cut in eights
- 1/2 lb green beans cut in halves
- 2 packages hot rolls
Right after morning rig checks start your stew.
In a slow cooker, add beef, soups, onions, garlic set at low. After lunch add in the vegetables.
Cook for a total of eight hours or if you catch a call or two all the better!
Serve with the Hot Rolls
submitted by Rich Gluth - Chief of EMS FF/EMT-IT, Williams Bay, WI, FD and Firehouse regional sale manager.