- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 large or 3 medium onions
- 1 lb. bacon
- 2 29 oz. jars of tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Brown the beef in a frying pan. When meat is nicely browned, add to a large pot.
- Add salt to taste.
- Dice bacon and saute in a frying pan. Add to meat.
- Dice onions and saute in a frying pan with butter. Add to meat/bacon mixture.
- Add tomato sauce to the meat mixture. Blend thoroughly and simmer for one hour.
Serve with spaghetti or your favorite pasta.
submitted by Kathy Magrane - is the director of marketing for the Cygnus Public Safety & Security Group.