<?xml:namespace prefix = dme />
Here is some information which will help you out. If you see anything familiar, good luck to you. I know that I have been trying to get this right for some time now. I am a work in progress. You are too.
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have
Have a great week.
These are batles which I must fight to get things done. These are some of the issues which I have been trying to work through over the past several decades. I still don't have it right. But I am trying.
10. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about
9. I shall always begin, start, initiate, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
8. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
7. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
regardless of the amount of time given.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable
from my obligations.
technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new
the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or
been done already.