04-17-2008, 04:26 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
Firefighter Couple Wanted for a Documentary
COUPLES WANTED FOR A DOCUMENTARY
If you are in a relationship with (but NOT married to) someone who is a firefighter, police, paramedic, or anybody in a life-threatening profession, please contact us ASAP.
1) Program title: "Real Life, Young Professionals in NY" (translated)
2) Airing network: NHK, the biggest network in Japan
3) Air date: Mid June
4) Coverage: Japan nationwide through NHK Hi-Vision cable
5) Description: This is a reality TV show type of documentary about the everyday life of a couple in different occupations from different countries. We shot previous episodes in Buenos Aires, Shanghai, etc. This time, the director wants to feature someone with a life-threatening occupation in NYC!
6) Schedule: Pre-scouting to meet the director, May 3rd to 6th; shoot, 4 to 6 days from May 22nd to 29th (could be flexible)
7) Compensation: There will be some pay.
8) Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By JapanseTV2008 in forum New YorkReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2008, 09:46 AM
By aabsc1 in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 09-22-2007, 09:31 AM
By firechaplain68 in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2006, 10:09 AM
By ffc829 in forum Hiring & Employment DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2005, 08:37 PM