Hi all-
I'm a career firefighter here in Idaho and I work the 24/48 schedule. Over the years I've done it all on off days to make extra money but I recently discovered something I want to share with fellow firefighters around the country. There is a new health drink out there called "Jus" and the stuff is amazing. It's packed full of natural herbs, berries and other powerful antioxidants and it's only available through direct marketing. This stuff is like V8 on steriods I'm not kidding you and it tastes great! Developed by a new start-up company here in Boise, ID called Jus International, it's spreading like wildfire and making me lots of money! You can have the drink shipped to you directly and I've been selling all my co-workers and friends on it as well. They have a relatively inexpensive independent business owner program that allows anyone to distribute and sell with excellent payouts. I'm seriously making great side income from this. Check out my site http://www.myjus23.com/?ID=justinjames to learn more or email me at getjus23@aol.com I'm a real firefighter just trying to get the word out on how other firefighters can rapidly make good money promoting this stuff. The drink sells itself and is quickly, quickly catching on. Help me get the word out to all you firefighters out there.
Thanks
J James