04-27-2008, 11:43 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
Hey guys! some quick questions for you.
Hey guys I have some quick questions for you because I am going to college soon for pre-service Fire Fighting and I wanted to ask you guys a couple things about your careers now as Fire FIghters.
1. How did you decide on becoming a Fire Fighter?
2. What educational path did you take to arrive at ur present position?
3. How long have you been a Fire FIghter?
4. What are some of your job duties as a Fire Fighter?
5. What skills do you have that you think are neccessary for success in your career as a Fire Fighter?
6. What do you like best about Fire Fighting?
7. What do you like least about Fire Fighting?
8. Do you anticipate a career change, if you do what change is that?
9. What advice can you give me to help me set career goals and prepare for a career as a Fire Fighter?
Thanks alot guys each question is really important to me and again thanks in advance for your time!
05-02-2008, 03:30 PM #2
Hey you might want to post this in the firefighter discussion area, this is the Jr./Explorer area that is probably why you are not getting any responses. You can get these question answered at your local Firehouse, the guys/gals there will love to help and show you around.
05-02-2008, 04:31 PM #3
05-04-2008, 01:42 PM #4
- Join Date
- Jul 1999
- Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
05-04-2008, 04:34 PM #5
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By JBTX in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-23-2012, 09:43 PM
By FLFirefighter12 in forum Fire Explorer & Jr. FirefightingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2008, 08:56 PM
By Aaron3183 in forum Probie House: The Place for NewbiesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-12-2007, 04:55 PM
By MDWOOD in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2005, 11:43 AM