Forum Member

Exclamation Firehouse USA: Boston

Is any one out there fans of firehouse usa before they cut it off. Well i was and i loved that show and i was also learning from it. Well i emailed the Boston Fire Dept. Public Information Office to try to get out of them any information on the show. But they havent emailed back. that was a geat show. when they do email back i will let yall guys know what they say.

yeah they cancelled it like a year ago but have you heard of the battalion? its an internet version of firehouse USA and it is with San Fransisco FD its pretty good

Forum Member

And emailing them is going to accomplish what?
    You really think the PI Officer has enough time to email some random person in Texas about a tv show that wasn't really that good.
    Hate to break it to ya, but half, or maybe better than half, of the scenes on that show were re-enacted. If you do some dredging on the Forums and find the threads about it... The show was so bad that even the firefighters from Boston said it was bad... I can remember in one of the threads, the one guy who said he was on the show and still said it sucked.

How were you learning from guys who worked car fires without SCBAs or went into the ("fake") fires without them???

http://forums.firehouse.com/showthre...use+USA+Boston

Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by RFxplr326 View Post
    And emailing them is going to accomplish what?
    You really think the PI Officer has enough time to email some random person in Texas about a tv show that wasn't really that good.
    Hate to break it to ya, but half, or maybe better than half, of the scenes on that show were re-enacted. If you do some dredging on the Forums and find the threads about it... The show was so bad that even the firefighters from Boston said it was bad... I can remember in one of the threads, the one guy who said he was on the show and still said it sucked.

How were you learning from guys who worked car fires without SCBAs or went into the ("fake") fires without them???

I would expect to get an answer eventually. If the a US Coast Guard PI man can give me response after a week, I see no reason why a fire department couldn't.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by skipatrol8 View Post
    I would expect to get an answer eventually. If the a US Coast Guard PI man can give me response after a week, I see no reason why a fire department couldn't.
    That's not the point I was trying to make... I should have elaborated.

I was trying to say that I'm sure the PI officer for Boston wouldn't care to answer an email from some random person from some random place about a tv show that jumped the shark the first minute.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

The show sucked, nothing was real. There are alot more important things going on here than to worry about than that.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by RFxplr326 View Post
    That's not the point I was trying to make... I should have elaborated.

I was trying to say that I'm sure the PI officer for Boston wouldn't care to answer an email from some random person from some random place about a tv show that jumped the shark the first minute.
    No offense, but don't plan on hearing back. The PIO is dealing with enough other things right now like media attacks and lies, the appointments of civilians as deupty fire commissioners, not to mention five major fires over the last week doing at least $10 million in damage.

By the way the show sucked and was a terrible idea.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BostonJake2340 View Post
    No offense, but don't plan on hearing back. The PIO is dealing with enough other things right now like media attacks and lies, the appointments of civilians as deupty fire commissioners, not to mention five major fires over the last week doing at least $10 million in damage.

By the way the show sucked and was a terrible idea.
    And my point is served...

Sounds like you guys are going through a lot on the politics side... Hope things get better! The media will never let up, though - that's pretty much a fact of life.
    Firefighter/EMT

Thread Information