Hey I do not know if anyone has ever looked into this at all but I was wondering what process someone would have to take inorder to work in the states ? I have my Firefighter level 1 and 2 and a lot of other certificates, I was just wondering if it would be possible for me to work in the states with my dual citizenship ? I was wondering if my odds would be good at all ? Im on a volunteer department right now and I have done forestry fire fighting and I went to college for firefighting ( similar to the Texas school but my course was a year long plus a placement at a fulltime fire department)