im going on a ridealong with the paid department i live in. they are letting me bring my turnouts (im a explorer in the neighboring city). What calls should i put my turnouts on when we are going? medicals or just TC's and fires? i dont want to be the only guy on the truck thats wearing them when we roll. even if its just pants. if you guys could just post what you wear on certain calls cause i know some departments only wear pants or coats to certain calls, or full PPE to this and that.