Forum Member

Exclamation A forwarded request.. please read.

I'm just going to quote Frank's post from over at the IACOJ boards. Please take the time to read this message and leave the kid a message when you have time. Even pass this message on if you'd like.

Thanks in advance to anyone who participates and to Frank for making us aware of this child and his website opened to give the kid some support and encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHoser
    Forwarding this request from a different board that I own:

Aidan Lane is a 6 yo son of a coworker. He was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 2 and just recently became ill again. Caring Bridge is a site that has a mini-websites for him and I am asking for people to go there and sign his guest book. Everybody is welcome to sign it but Aidan is particularly fascinated with people from different countries so I am really begging for entries from all over. Dad has mentioned the furthest he's received replies from is Japan...he also mentioned Aidan loves motorcycles so be sure to mention you ride the greatest motorcycle on the planet. Here is the website, [ www.caringbridge.org ] on the left side you will see a box that says "Visit a caringbridge website", just put "aidanlane" and it will take you to his site. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to sign the guest book.
    Picked up from its point of origin at http://zrxoa.org/forums//showthread.php?t=184589

It requires a brief registration screen, but it doesn't validate on the email, so you can just plunk in whatever you want there to get past it. Don't forget to tell him where you're from!

QUICK LINK TO AIDAN'S PAGE = http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/aidanlane
    Last edited by JonathanG; 07-15-2008 at 12:49 PM.

Thread Information