Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: Hello From GA

Permanently Removed

Default Hello From GA

Hello All,

I am Jason, I am an Engineer in the Metro Atlanta GA area. Ive been in the fire service since 1992 starting as a volunteer in NY state. I'm looking forward to reading some of the posts. Have a blessed day.

Forum Member

Hi, I did have a blessed day, thank you. I am new to this site and it is fun reading what people have to say. I've been in the fire service for 10 years and every year there is something new going on. Keeps it interesting. Well, you have a nice evening!

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking Greetings From Georgia Also

Hi Jason!

I just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm on the southside of Atlanta. I am not in the firefighter field, but thinking of becoming a volunteer firefighter. I hope you will enjoy yourself here. Seems like a lot of nice folks here and the forums are a lot of fun to read. You may even come across a few of my own. It's great to see another Georgian onsite. Send me an email anytime and hope all is well with your department. Take care and stay safe darlin'

Love,

Suzanne

Default Anyone ECSI certified? Looking for instructors to make extra cash in Atlanta.

Hi Brothers and Sisters in Blue,
    If you are in the Atlanta area, and are ECSI (Emergency Care Safety Institute) certified, I'm looking for independent contractors who can teach CPR, AED, FA etc... to some of my clients in your area.
    Email me if you're interested.

Forum Member

Hey Jason. Welcome from down in Albany

Thread Information