1. #326
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsin925 View Post
    i think favre is being a hypocrite. he talked so much trash about sterling sharpe, now look at what he's doing. that's why i only truly follow boxing and mma.
    That explains a lot right there. They are right up there with horse racing and the WWF. In all cases, they know who the winner will be before they eve start the contest. I find it interesting that one would get such pleasure from watching two people beat themselves to a pulp, yet has a problem with 2 nations doing the same. Although in the case of the Iraq war, it is like Tyson vs. Poindexter. I would think you would get great and satisfying joy from watching the US pummel the infidels.

  2. #327
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsin925 View Post
    here are articles to refute yours, but you'll dismiss them as nutball.

    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle18836.htm

    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle18727.htm

    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle19762.htm

    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle18838.htm

    i bet you won't read them because you are not open to information that doesn't fit your paradigm.
    A word to the wise here - Don't use sources equivalent to the National Enquirer when propping up your arguments. Try to use reputable sources.

  3. #328
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    You don't actually believe the markup on a gallon of gas reflects their total profit...do you? Oil companies are vertically integrated. They are able to hide profits and costs at numerous places between the extraction of oil out of the groung and the pump where you put it into your car.

    The poor things are only getting by with 8%. I'm sure they'll be having to put recaps on the G5.
    Ideally, the markup on a product is around 50%. Profits of only 8% are really low. What is interesting is that oil companies are diversifying into green energy. Now they get subsidies for that as well.

  4. #329
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Memphis Tn,USA-now
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScareCrow57 View Post
    A word to the wise here - Don't use sources equivalent to the National Enquirer when propping up your arguments. Try to use reputable sources.
    I dunno,they broke a story about John Edwards dipping his wick where he shouldn't have been and that story turns out to have actually happened.
    Judging from his girlfriend's remarks about his wife,there's a story that going to end up on Jerry Springer:
    Jerry:"Now,let's meet John's girlfriend."
    Crowd"Jerry,Jerry,Jerry......"
    Rielle:"You sonuvabitch!You said you'd love me forever!When are you going to leave HER!"

  5. #330
    the 4-1-4
    Jasper 45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ...A great place, on a Great Lake
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScareCrow57 View Post
    Yes!!! And in the process, the Jets will go from Pretender to contender.

    You know, that may very well be the case. Obviously I have been watching this entire soap opera in depth.
    If Brett stays healthy, he may play another 3-5 years, and play at a level close to his MVP years.

    I'm not sure exactly what it is, but Favre looked different in the press conferences after the trade. He looked revitalized, enthusiastic, excited, something we hadn't seen a whole lot out of him here the past couple of seasons, in hind sight.

    I always thought the Jets were a decent team. In the 2006 season, they came into Lambeau and destroyed a Packers team that was getting to be decent.

    It is still very tough to see Brett in a different uniform. In a lot of ways this was an unprecedented move in the NFL, at least in the modern era. Many of us think that Favre is still near the top of his game. He is still able to avoid the rush, keep his balance, direct an offense, and he still has that cannon in his right arm. I never thought he should have retired in the first place.

    My fear in all of this is that the Packers are going to crumble this season. I think that not because of Favre leaving, but because of what caused him to leave. What the heck is going on up there? What kind of dysfunction is in that locker room now?

    In any case, I hope Favre has a decent season, and made the right choice. If you're a Jets fan, you have to remember that Favre has to be taken with a grain of salt; he'll give you those four and five touchdown games, and then have three INT's that make you shake your head.

    Sorry for the side-track again. I can't help it!
    Last edited by jasper45; 08-11-2008 at 12:22 PM.

  6. #331
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Flanders, NJ
    Posts
    13,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    You know, that may very well be the case. Obviously I have been watching this entire soap opera in depth.
    If Brett stays healthy, he may play another 3-5 years, and play at a level close to his MVP years.

    I'm not sure exactly what it is, but Favre looked different in the press conferences after the trade. He looked revitalized, enthusiastic, excited, something we hadn't seen a whole lot out of him here the past couple of seasons, in hind sight.

    I always thought the Jets were a decent team. In the 2006 season, they came into Lambeau and destroyed a Packers team that was getting to be decent.

    It is still very tough to see Brett in a different uniform. In a lot of ways this was an unprecedented move in the NFL, at least in the modern era. Many of us think that Favre is still near the top of his game. He is still able to avoid the rush, keep his balance, direct an offense, and he still has that cannon in his right arm. I never thought he should have retired in the first place.

    My fear in all of this is that the Packers are going to crumble this season. I think that not because of Favre leaving, but because of what caused him to leave. What the heck is going on up there? What kind of dysfunction is in that locker room now?

    In any case, I hope Favre has a decent season, and made the right choice. If you're a Jets fan, you have to remember that Favre has to be taken with a grain of salt; he'll give you those four and five touchdown games, and then have three INT's that make you shake your head.

    Sorry for the side-track again. I can't help it!
    THe only solace you can take is that Brian Brohm is the real deal. Give him two years and he will be your guy.
    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

  7. #332
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    You know, that may very well be the case. Obviously I have been watching this entire soap opera in depth.
    If Brett stays healthy, he may play another 3-5 years, and play at a level close to his MVP years.

    I'm not sure exactly what it is, but Favre looked different in the press conferences after the trade. He looked revitalized, enthusiastic, excited, something we hadn't seen a whole lot out of him here the past couple of seasons, in hind sight.

    I always thought the Jets were a decent team. In the 2006 season, they came into Lambeau and destroyed a Packers team that was getting to be decent.

    It is still very tough to see Brett in a different uniform. In a lot of ways this was an unprecedented move in the NFL, at least in the modern era. Many of us think that Favre is still near the top of his game. He is still able to avoid the rush, keep his balance, direct an offense, and he still has that cannon in his right arm. I never thought he should have retired in the first place.

    My fear in all of this is that the Packers are going to crumble this season. I think that not because of Favre leaving, but because of what caused him to leave. What the heck is going on up there? What kind of dysfunction is in that locker room now?

    In any case, I hope Favre has a decent season, and made the right choice. If you're a Jets fan, you have to remember that Favre has to be taken with a grain of salt; he'll give you those four and five touchdown games, and then have three INT's that make you shake your head.

    Sorry for the side-track again. I can't help it!
    I don't think Farve is done. And the reason I think he will make a huge difference for the Jets is that Pennington couldn't through a pass more than 15 yards. So the defenses just crowded the line of scrimmage killing the running game. Receivers couldn't get open because they didn't respect the long ball. Off season the Jets worked to improve the running game. They have good receivers. This bonus acquisition at this late stage will certainly help.

    On the flip side. I think there was more bad blood behind the scenes that we never saw. Wouldn't it be nice if some of the folks on here (where are you VollyGuy?) would have done the same.

  8. #333
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    I dunno,they broke a story about John Edwards dipping his wick where he shouldn't have been and that story turns out to have actually happened.
    Judging from his girlfriend's remarks about his wife,there's a story that going to end up on Jerry Springer:
    Jerry:"Now,let's meet John's girlfriend."
    Crowd"Jerry,Jerry,Jerry......"
    Rielle:"You sonuvabitch!You said you'd love me forever!When are you going to leave HER!"
    LMAO!!! This is true. I read a story on CNN that said the mainstream ignored it because they can't trust the Enquirer as a reliable source. Fellow said something like a 50-50 split. I guess it is the boy who cried wolf syndrome. Or as I like to say, even a stopped clock is right twice a day

  9. #334
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    Hence the declining readership in newspapers and declining viewership of news programs- being based in part on perceived biases.
    We have both conservative and liberal newspapers in the LA and OC areas. Both are circling the drain. I won't miss the OC rag. They are on a jihad against all public servants. Especially fire and police. The usual overpaid and underworked BS.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  10. #335
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Greensboro, NC USA
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Can someone paint a logical connection how this trivial Brett Farve (sic) orgy and Nancy Pelosi have to do with each other?



    The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of 'liberalism' they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened. --Norman Mattoon Thomas, 6 time presidential candidate for the Socialist Party of America

  11. #336
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Flanders, NJ
    Posts
    13,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by txgp17 View Post
    Can someone paint a logical connection how this trivial Brett Farve (sic) orgy and Nancy Pelosi have to do with each other?



    Sure. There was a rumor on CNN that Brett was seen sneaking out the back door after visiting her hotel room in DC.

    (That picture ought to make you all want to gouge your eyes out).
    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

  12. #337
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
    Sure. There was a rumor on CNN that Brett was seen sneaking out the back door after visiting her hotel room in DC.

    (That picture ought to make you all want to gouge your eyes out).

    Gee Thanks. I was trying to get something to eat when I read that!!!

  13. #338
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    SW MO
    Posts
    4,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by txgp17 View Post
    Can someone paint a logical connection how this trivial Brett Farve (sic) orgy and Nancy Pelosi have to do with each other?



    This thing has been off topic for quite a while and now you think you need to point it out?

  14. #339
    the 4-1-4
    Jasper 45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ...A great place, on a Great Lake
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    There is always some self-appointed forum cop, isn't there.

    I fully acknowledged that it was off-topic and I was a part of it. Quit taking yourself so seriously, please.
    It went off-topic on or around page two, just like every thread.

    Really, what's the big deal? I usually just don't read the posts I don't want to read.

  15. #340
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Greensboro, NC USA
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    This thing has been off topic for quite a while and now you think you need to point it out?
    If not me who?
    How constructive is it to start a thread about solid versus fog, only to have it end up in a CPR first versus Defib first argument?

    If you want to talk about professional athletes, either find an existing thread, or start a new one. If you need help, The Sports Exchange is found here.

    And here's a little guide for you in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    There is always some self-appointed forum cop, isn't there.

    I fully acknowledged that it was off-topic and I was a part of it. Quit taking yourself so seriously, please.
    It went off-topic on or around page two, just like every thread.

    Really, what's the big deal? I usually just don't read the posts I don't want to read.
    So why don't we start discussing the Caylee Anthony saga here as well? Or start asking who's to blame in the Russia/Georgia ordeal?

    And since you've already found a NFL thread, and posted in it, you should move your discussion over there.
    Last edited by txgp17; 08-11-2008 at 06:11 PM.
    The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of 'liberalism' they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened. --Norman Mattoon Thomas, 6 time presidential candidate for the Socialist Party of America

  16. #341
    the 4-1-4
    Jasper 45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ...A great place, on a Great Lake
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by txgp17 View Post
    And since you've already found a NFL thread, and posted in it, you should move your discussion over there.

    Already did.

    Nobody is stopping you from posting comments about anything you want anywhere you want to.
    If you don't want to read a post, then don't. In any event, I really don't see you having any authority over what gets posted and where, so live with it.
    But since it seems to upset you so much, maybe I'll just keep posting over here.

  17. #342
    Forum Member
    rhvfd1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aberdeen,MS USA
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Can someone tell me when Farve and Pelosi are supposed to compete in the three legged race at the Olympics?
    I fish for a living, but I have to work for money...

  18. #343
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Greensboro, NC USA
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    Nobody is stopping you from posting comments about anything you want anywhere you want to.
    That's one of the problems with these forums. And because there is no one stopping us from doing it, is not justification for doing it. Your assertion that you can do what you want cause there's nobody around to stop you is akin to a 8 year old who raids the cookie jar when there's no baby sitter. You know you shouldn't do it, but you choose to do otherwise.

    The forums are clearly broken down into different subjects. You inability to at least try adhering to that precedent shows a lack of maturity and/or intelligence. People who read the titles would choose to read the thread based on that title, not based on off-topic discussions. Actions like yours do nothing but hurt the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    If you don't want to read a post, then don't.
    I try not to, but your (and others') ramblings about a sports-based soap opera make it difficult to discern the valuable posts from the pointless ones. If Favre wins the next 5 Super Bowls, it will have zero impact on my life. If he dies in a plane crash tomorrow, it will have zero impact on my life. On the other hand, if Pelosi chooses to allow a vote on Off-shore drilling, it might actually affect my life, and the lives of almost every other American, whether they care about politics or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    In any event, I really don't see you having any authority over what gets posted and where, so live with it.
    I didn't lay claim to any authority. I was making an appeal to your conscience. It seems you have none.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    But since it seems to upset you so much, maybe I'll just keep posting over here.
    We wouldn't expect anything more out of you.
    The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of 'liberalism' they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened. --Norman Mattoon Thomas, 6 time presidential candidate for the Socialist Party of America

  19. #344
    the 4-1-4
    Jasper 45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ...A great place, on a Great Lake
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by txgp17 View Post
    That's one of the problems with these forums. And because there is no one stopping us from doing it, is not justification for doing it. Your assertion that you can do what you want cause there's nobody around to stop you is akin to a 8 year old who raids the cookie jar when there's no baby sitter. You know you shouldn't do it, but you choose to do otherwise.
    Says you. There are many problems with these forums, and in your attempt to be the "self-anointed" forum cop, continue to side-track your beloved thread.

    The forums are clearly broken down into different subjects.
    So what. If you had actually read how the topic that offends you came into the conversation, you would have seen it was a result of friendly bantering.
    No more, no less. It did nothing to detract from an already derailed thread, that actually had some interesting commentary.

    You inability to at least try adhering to that precedent shows a lack of maturity and/or intelligence. ... On the other hand, if Pelosi chooses to allow a vote on Off-shore drilling, it might actually affect my life, and the lives of almost every other American, whether they care about politics or not.

    If you're honestly coming here as a source of your information, that says a lot for your intelligence. This is not a "political forum", it is a firefighting forum. Anything that gets discussed other than "firefighting" is not an authority topic.
    This is an entirely "opinion" forum. You want hard facts about an issue, this is not the place I come. There are no "expert political" opinions here, as this is the "firefighting" community.
    The only threads I have learned to take serious here are the ones regarding line-of-duty-death threads.

    There is nothing wrong with a conversation inside of the conversation.

    I was making an appeal to your conscience. It seems you have none.We wouldn't expect anything more out of you.
    Whatever; why don't you go hump some other leg for awhile. This thread is not, nor is this forum is an accurate meter for mine or anyone else's conscience.
    Last edited by jasper45; 08-11-2008 at 04:12 PM.

  20. #345
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    SW MO
    Posts
    4,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by txgp17 View Post
    If not me who?
    You missed the point. If you're going to appoint yourself a forum police officer, why did you wait until the 17th page when it started the spiral at page one?

    Do you have something against orgies and football?

  21. #346
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Greensboro, NC USA
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    You missed the point. If you're going to appoint yourself a forum police officer, why did you wait until the 17th page when it started the spiral at page one?
    I didn't miss a point because your post didn't ask for an explanation. Read it again:
    Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    This thing has been off topic for quite a while and now you think you need to point it out?
    It was written as a statement, but it ended with a question mark, and it didn't ask for a reason. Yet you get your panties in a wad cause I didn't supply one. Try brushing up on your writing skills before criticize someone for not reading your mind. But I'll make an attempt to pacify you.

    The thread was first derailed by scfire86 when he failed miserably to use a firearm topic in an attempt to show hypocrisy in the political spectrum. A .50 cal M2 HB was never banned because it lacked a "sporting purpose." But at least thats a "political" issue.

    Talking about the NFL in this thread makes as much sense as showing Queer Eye for the Straight Guy reruns on Spike TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    Do you have something against orgies and football?
    It doesn't matter whether I love or hate the game. This thread is about Nanci Pelosi and her actions in preventing a vote on increased offshore drilling.

    If you want to criticize or fantasize about Brett Favre, it's none of my business, but at at least take the discussion over to the Sports Sub-Forum quit cluttering other threads. Your argument here holds no water. No one wants to click on a "Brett Favre" thread and read about Nancy Pelosi.
    Last edited by txgp17; 08-11-2008 at 07:27 PM.
    The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of 'liberalism' they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened. --Norman Mattoon Thomas, 6 time presidential candidate for the Socialist Party of America

  22. #347
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    SW MO
    Posts
    4,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by txgp17 View Post
    I didn't miss a point because your post didn't ask for an explanation. Read it again: It was written as a statement, but it ended with a question mark, and it didn't ask for a reason. Yet you get your panties in a wad cause I didn't supply one. Try brushing up on your writing skills before criticize someone for not reading your mind. But I'll make an attempt to pacify you.

    The thread was first derailed by scfire86 when he failed miserably to use a firearm topic in an attempt to show hypocrisy in the political spectrum. A .50 cal M2 HB was never banned because it lacked a "sporting purpose." But at least thats a "political" issue.

    Talking about the NFL in this thread makes as much sense as showing Queer Eye for the Straight Guy reruns on Spike TV.
    It doesn't matter whether I love or hate the game. This thread is about Nanci Pelosi and her actions in preventing a vote on increased offshore drilling.

    If you want to criticize or fantasize about Brett Favre, it's none of my business, but at at least take the discussion over to the Sports Sub-Forum. Your argument here holds no water. No one wants to click on a "Brett Favre" thread and read about Nancy Pelosi.
    Are you one of these college educated guys that's a firefighter because you have to be to become a chief using your English degree for the bachelor's requirement? Learn to read a bit before you criticize someone's writing. The second half of that sentence (you know, after the and) is a rhetorical question, hence the question mark. It was saying, if this thread has been off-topic for quite some time ("quite a while"), why did you feel the need to say anything on page 17, which didn't really require an answer, but you gave one nonetheless. You're about as quick to respond as the webteam and get about as much done in your new role.

    And just for argument's sake, it went off-topic as soon as the discussion went to oil production and potential solutions, which was on page one.

    Speaking of hypocrisy, isn't a bit hypocritical to spin the thread in a whole new direction with this petty BS? (another rhetorical question, like the orgy and football one)

  23. #348
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Greensboro, NC USA
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    Are you one of these college educated guys that's a firefighter because you have to be to become a chief using your English degree for the bachelor's requirement?
    Are you one of these high school educated guys that's a firefighter because he flunked out of college? I've been a Firefighter much longer than I've had a degree, and none of them are in English or Literature. I'm a firefighter because I like helping others. I'm a college graduate because I wanted to better myself and open opportunities in the future. What's your excuse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    Learn to read a bit before you criticize someone's writing.
    WTF? It's my fault because you lack the ability to adequately express your thoughts. The keyboard is clearly marked yet you fail to use it. Nice way to spin the responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    The second half of that sentence (you know, after the and) is a rhetorical question, hence the question mark.
    There is nothing about that sentence that resembles a question, except for the punctuation mark at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    It was saying, if this thread has been off-topic for quite some time ("quite a while"), why did you feel the need to say anything on page 17,
    Maybe your settings are different, but my post was on page 9. Your math sucks as much as your writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    And just for argument's sake, it went off-topic as soon as the discussion went to oil production and potential solutions, which was on page one.
    Oil production is one of the key issues here. Pelosi shutdown things before a vote could take place on oil production, yet you think discussing oil production is off topic. Please explain that rational.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    Speaking of hypocrisy, isn't a bit hypocritical to spin the thread in a whole new direction with this petty BS? (another rhetorical question, like the orgy and football one)
    It's not petty, it's one of the foundations of an online decorum. I concede that it's hypocritical, but so is a Police Car that speeds to catch up to a car he just caught speeding. Just how constructive do you think a forum can be when it gets plundered with drivel about a completely unrelated topic?
    Last edited by txgp17; 08-11-2008 at 08:57 PM.
    The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of 'liberalism' they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened. --Norman Mattoon Thomas, 6 time presidential candidate for the Socialist Party of America

  24. #349
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by txgp17 View Post
    "Originally Posted by jasper45
    Nobody is stopping you from posting comments about anything you want anywhere you want to."

    That's one of the problems with these forums. And because there is no one stopping us from doing it, is not justification for doing it. Your assertion that you can do what you want cause there's nobody around to stop you is akin to a 8 year old who raids the cookie jar when there's no baby sitter. You know you shouldn't do it, but you choose to do otherwise.
    Isn't freedom of speech a wonderful thing? In Russia, China, and Cuba they don't allow that.

  25. #350
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by txgp17 View Post
    The thread was first derailed by scfire86 when he failed miserably to use a firearm topic in an attempt to show hypocrisy in the political spectrum. A .50 cal M2 HB was never banned because it lacked a "sporting purpose." But at least thats a "political" issue.
    Nice try. I was asked to name a firearm that had no sporting value. The weapon I named did just that.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FF safety/chicken BBQs
    By princessAJ in forum U.S. States
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 12:57 PM
  2. Chicken Fry on Saturday 6-24
    By rustyknobbs in forum Illinois
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 08:19 AM
  3. Subservient Chicken
    By EMTSteve in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 02:22 PM
  4. Keithsburg FD Fish & Chicken Fry
    By emtbecka in forum Volunteer Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2003, 09:13 AM
  5. August Fire Scenario #2: BBQ Chicken Anyone?
    By Dalmation90 in forum Fireground Tactics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-08-1999, 10:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register