Thread: WTF Part Deaux

MembersZone Subscriber

Default WTF Part Deaux

I don't like Clay Aiken and after reading this article, I"m confused. I'm still scratching my head because I totally don't understand the true relationship he has with his "friend" and why he considers himself to be a dad to this baby. Please read and I'm sure you'll agree with me that he's gay.

ET: It's a boy for Clay Aiken
    Aug. 8, 2008, 1:18 PM EST
    Entertainment Tonight and Zap2It.com

Congratulations go out to Clay Aiken because there's a brand new Claymate in town.

The "American Idol" crooner and his friend Jaymes Foster, welcomed a baby boy Friday morning, Aug. 8, the singer announced on his website, ClayOnline.com.

"HE'S HERE!" Aiken writes. "My dear friend, Jaymes, and I are so excited to announce the birth of Parker Foster Aiken (No hyphens. One first name. One middle name. One last name.) Parker was born at a hospital in North Carolina just this morning at 8:08 AM. Wow... 8:08 ..08/08/08."

Little Parker was named for Aiken's mother Faye, whose middle name is Parker. The child weighed 6 lbs, 2 oz at birth and measured 19 inches.

"The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy," Aiken continues. "Mama Jaymes is doing quite well also. The Aiken family, the Foster family, and the Parker family are all thrilled.

Aiken, 29, and Foster, 50, are not romantically linked, but met and became friends on "American Idol." They conceived the child through artificial insemination and will raise him together. Jaymes is the sister of record mogul David Foster.

Aiken's fourth album, "On My Way Here," only debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard charts in May. He recently toured with the Monty Python musical "Spamalot" as the brave Sir Robin.

Forum Member

I'm gonna guess that it was his sperm used to impregnate the friend. Clay Aiken is just to odd for me to know what else to say besides that.

Thread Information