Thread: 07-afg

MembersZone Subscriber

Smile 07-afg

Got a call from AFG office today and they wanted to know if we would accept 350K instead of the 450k for a regional trainng trailer. I said hell yah. He said it was not 100% but they have some money they have to get rid of quickly? Anyways so it sounds like we will be help all of these rural depts that have a hard time getting live fire training, wishes do come true. Anybody have any experience with fire blaster trailers? Thanks

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by firebill911 View Post
    Got a call from AFG office today and they wanted to know if we would accept 350K instead of the 450k for a regional trainng trailer. I said hell yah. He said it was not 100% but they have some money they have to get rid of quickly? Anyways so it sounds like we will be help all of these rural depts that have a hard time getting live fire training, wishes do come true. Anybody have any experience with fire blaster trailers? Thanks
    Congrats! I've never even heard of a Fire Blaster (I'll have to do some searching, I'm curious). Our county has a regional trailer by Fire Facilities and a nearby department has a Kidde. Both are good, and I'm sure the Fire Blaster is as well. It's nice to have one around that you can use, that's for sure.

Thread Information