Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Forum Member

Default Flyboy, Here's Your Cue!

Cue Firefly, entering from stage right, to deliver a speech in defense of how hard they really tested him at Bucks.

Cue laughter from the rest of the audience.

Default Ic

ok, makes sense. i can see how that would definitly tait the rep of bucks certified men. well without sayin to much, i just gotta get it so i can get my *** over there...and i guess ill have to prove that im not just bucks certified and i actually do have alot to offer over there. its to bad they sent so many morons over....and i also hate that guy who puffs his chest out and talks(lies) about how many fires he has put out. so basically the same rule stands over there and on here that does at most traditional firehouses (especially ones that burn) keep your mouth shut...until you have proven yourself a value to your house. i can live with that.
    hahaha i am dieing to know what kind of pictures he had up!!!!
    strechin on a vacant, goin throughout....

Forum Member

"so basically the same rule stands over there and on here that does at most traditional firehouses (especially ones that burn) keep your mouth shut...until you have proven yourself a value to your house. i can live with that."

That's pretty much it. Firefly, see how easy that was? Heavy here will have people thinking he might be cool to work with, as opposed to your welcoming party.

"hahaha i am dieing to know what kind of pictures he had up!!!!"

"I'm a hard*****" type crap. Guns, camouflage (very bad camouflage), stupid poses. Along with wannabe firefighter, he's also a wannabe Marine. I REALLY hope he gets sent somewhere with a lot of Marines. They'll have him for lunch.

Default lol

thats kinda funny...zap are you over there right now?
    strechin on a vacant, goin throughout....

Forum Member

Yeah Heavy, I'm in country.

Forum Member

HaHa So i am a day late dollar short on this thread. Funny stuff folks. Captain Tough guy in baghdad is going to rip him a new one. Be perpared to be sent to logistics or ext. fills only. Damn that would suck.

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Default Tough crowd ...

Have you guys over there got some side action going yet on how long he'll last in the sandbox? Is it based on number of days, weeks or months?
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Forum Member

Cool People are watching/reading.....

Before we go into it too much lets lose that chip on your shoulder and just let him think and act like he wants. Like you guys said, the uppers will get a hold of him, streak his legs, and we will laugh at him.

Don't sink to his level and keep posting comments about him on the internet.

I am not taking sides or defending anyone, just protecting all.......

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by RspctFrmCalgary View Post
    Have you guys over there got some side action going yet on how long he'll last in the sandbox?
    Of COURSE there's no side action going on! That would be a violation of the rules prohibiting gambling, and we all know nobody here breaks the rules.

Forum Member

Y'know, I got to thinking about this whole thing with the HQ folks wanting to put him in Logistics. He'll probably turn into one of the classic HQ tools we all knew and hated. And make Lt. Frightening.

Forum Member

Default Don't sweat it

I'm going to take the other side of the road on this "Firefly" thing. There are so many retards in country that if you think he is going to stand out, you will be sadly mistaken. Take a look around; or better yet, look in the mirror.

Firefly, go to Houston/Iraq, keep your mouth shut and work hard...you'll be fine.

Forum Member

Default Flipside to that

Or, you might be in the same boat as FireSlyfry??? This guy is a internet glory hound wannabe firemen and must be delt with. As you are probably the same. Since there are more of those guys incountry then real " traditional" fulltime guys who actually know the real BS and what is going on overhere.

Or you are on some charity kick. If that is ther case, heal away.

B6 4 Life

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outdispiece View Post
    Firefly, go to Houston/Iraq, keep your mouth shut and work hard...you'll be fine.
    I agree with words 1, 6, 7, 8, and 9 of the above statement.

Forum Member

Talking

Firefly i could use some shirts, and 2 extra pairs of pants. When you get to logistics go ahead and send that out to me please.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outdispiece View Post
    I'm going to take the other side of the road on this "Firefly" thing. There are so many retards in country that if you think he is going to stand out, you will be sadly mistaken. Take a look around; or better yet, look in the mirror.

I agree, firefly has some growing up to do. He is passionate about the fire service, however he directs that passion in the wrong way. I feel if he stays in the fire service longer, he can direct that passion differently. He will eventually learn, through experience, how to re-word, or express his comments. You gotta give him some credit. He has wanted to go to Iraq for a long while, and his tenacity has paid off. Now, how long he stays is a different story. If he shuts the f*** up, does what is asked of him, and stay under the radar, he should be fine. While I was with WSI, I encountered many people that probably should not have been there due to sheer inexperience, yet they were hired by the company. I also encountered people that were god's gift to the fire service, and had no problem telling you, but when it came time to show the skills, their actions spoke for them in a negative way. Firefly, best of luck. You are damn sure gonna need it. As far as the brain surgeons at HQ monitoring this site, THEY should take a look in the mirror themselves.

Forum Member

Default To the HQ rats reading this

Bunch of bi^ches.. Yup. thats how we feel about you.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by InUrDue View Post
    Firefly i could use some shirts, and 2 extra pairs of pants. When you get to logistics go ahead and send that out to me please.
    Hey InUr, good thinking! Get the orders put in before he gets here.

Fly, I could use a couple pairs of pants (Med/Regular) and 3 polos (Large). I don't wear the polos but I've worn out the ones I was issued using them to clean the toilet.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy12 View Post
    What Dannyboy said.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by firezapper View Post
    Hey InUr, good thinking! Get the orders put in before he gets here.

Fly, I could use a couple pairs of pants (Med/Regular) and 3 polos (Large). I don't wear the polos but I've worn out the ones I was issued using them to clean the toilet.

Actually add another pair of pants since laundry washes my clothes in hot @ss water then dries them in 1,000 degree dryer. So they are like small/short size now.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy12 View Post
    +1

Forum Member

Default Where is FLY?

He made it to Houston yet??

Thread Information