Come out come out where ever you are.

Anyone....anyone...anyone?

Where's the flyboy?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by firezapper View Post
    Come out come out where ever you are.

Anyone....anyone...anyone?

Where's the flyboy?

Source from HQ says Delta. He was about 98% sure. I'll take the 98% and say that's where he is.

Forum Member

Default So

Whats the word on that turd?? He cool or the complete retard like we all think he is from his myspace?? Just chiilin in dispatch loving life on youtube

Forum Member

Default since no firefly news

Who Would Be Your All Wsi Truck??

Driver Collins
    Officer Knox
    Tool Lisa
    Hose Chode

Forum Member

Wow, now I am starting to wonder where he is...

I lurk in the shadows here a lot, never post.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkstyson View Post
    Wow, now I am starting to wonder where he is...

I lurk in the shadows here a lot, never post.
    Apparently you never read anything when lurking, either.

Try three posts up from yours for the best answer you're likely to find.

Forum Member

Talking FIREFLY's TWIN

Don't worry if you can not find firefly his twin is here as well and came in with the group before firefly did. He is at my base and is a know it all infact has been here like 4 weeks and already thinks he is gonna be a Lt. before he puts in his 6 months. He has no certs. no training but knows how to do it all and been there. If you have something he has it better and if he doesn't he will get it. Example: We are supplied with radio's right? Well that's not good enough so he is having his much better radio sent from home so that he can be better then everyone elses. So like I said there are 2 fireflys here infact we nicked name him that.

Forum Member

Default Murphy

I am sorry you have a tool on your base like that. To that dip$hit you are speaking of.

You are a tool and we all laugh at clowns like you. You are the saddest example of a firefighter there is overhere. we have delt with many of your kind. The guy who has done it all and no matter what you are talking about, he has done it better.
    This is not a career postion,( go back to you hillybilly volunteer dept where all you had to be is a cousin of the chief to get on the dept) this is a money tree that you have to sit and watch it grow while wearing a WSI uniform.

And to you Firefly where ever you are. You are a pile of $hit wannabe combat firefighter who can not even get that right. That camo job picture with the title ( semper fi ) you had on your myspace will forever be remembered with us. You are a joke.

Its been One of those days, I hate this place and get sick to think I have to to deal with these sad excuses that call themselves firemen( glorifed KBR employees we call ourselves ) and have the soliders laugh at us while we sit around here for money

Forum Member

Last edited by infusion; 06-14-2009 at 04:18 PM.

Forum Member

Default you are our motivation

Quote Originally Posted by infusion View Post
    I think what Danny was trying to say in between all the spelling errors from his obvious "hillbilly" education is this:

A lot of people with WSI have seen it all but the wind and done it all but the electric chair. So get used to it and quit fu*cking complaining. You’re getting paid good money to eat like a pig and jack up all of your inspections…

One thing, all firemen bitch, so you get used to it. And we are here to ****** you off. Nice little insult, was to bad. But could of been better. Getting paid good money is not a reason to not voice your own opinion.

Its not like this is a TON of cash. I am not done working after the money trees contract is up. Its Enough to pay off some loans and a car , Maybe.. SO DONT SAY ITS GOOD MONEY. Its decent cash for someone in the fire service. Athletes get paid millions and they still bitch about little things like who has what number on their back and who gets what parking spot and its a sport. If you dont like what we have to say dont come one here.

Forum Member

Did Lisa stay on or move off contract. The whole year I was over she worked out of headquarters?

Forum Member

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by infusion View Post
    I don’t know where you come from or what kind of hours you got with WSI, but I made well over 115k. Where I come from that is a TON of money for a firefighter. In fact ask most firefighters working for WSI and they will tell you “it’s good money” or else they wouldn’t be working in Iraq. The rest of your post does not deserve a response as it seems like rambling nonsense.
    I think ol' DB should be commended for his services, but I feel it is time to call it quits. Anyone that spends more than 2 yrs. with that chicken **** company, and the chicken **** people, such as Collins, Tye, etc. are proned to burn out. I know after only one year, I was more than ready to EOC. I was so fortunate to be re-hired with my previous dept, so those of you that have been there awhile, I hope you get the hell out and are as lucky as I was. When one wakes up every day and hates the job, it is time to move on. I will take peace of mind over money any day. Danny boy, it seems as though you hate what you are doing ( Very understandable). Do your self a solid, and get the **** out ASAP. I am confident you could land a job @ a career dept, and actually get to do what u r trained to do. For you new hires;do not be so quik to judge some of these older guys. When you stay as long as some of these dudes have, then you can bitch all you want. I think danny boy, firezapper, and others have earned that right. Anyway, god speed to all of you. Stay safe. Later

Forum Member

Forum Member

Default FireFly

I call you out my man? Is iraq everything you thought it would be and more. You making a difference yet?

MembersZone Subscriber

Default firefly your a idiot

man your a fricken retard.

Forum Member

Firefly update, Saw him when I was EOC'ing last week of Sept. One fat F*%k let me tell you!!! He was trying to get to his base stuck at the BTC going on two weeks. I think he told us was going to Camp Delta. Good luck my fat friend u are going to need it !!! LOL

Forum Member

FireFly Update: Saw the fat f&$k while I was EOC'ing the last week in Sept.Jelly donut club at its best !!!! I was told he was sent to Camp Delta, he was stuck at the BTC going on two weeks. Good luck my plump friend you are going to need it. LOL

Forum Member

Default firefly were are you

Bump.....................

Forum Member

Default So whats the word

On this tool bag? I need some solid information.

Forum Member

Default Location Ad Dīwānīyah

Life don't suck. Life is what you make of it.
    ~FIREFLY~

Forum Member

Default Chief Knox baby

WSI legend

Forum Member

I'd say more infamous than legendary.

Forum Member

good god, you're still talking about this.. let it go for Pete’s sake. There is so much more going on in country that's better then this to talk about. The guy is in country, apparently working hard, and staying off the boards, obviously he's learned his lesson, and will never again ask stupid questions (or pose as a Marine) on a message board.

Forum Member

Default Bump

Keep the legend alive, almost out of here, Time wont go fast enough......

firefry where r u, way to keep you mouth shout on here. Smart man, but you still are a damn looser.. Wait till we put up some of those myspace pics up at HQ... gonna be a good time

Thread Information