1. #76
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Danny, weren't you paying attention on those other two threads when trmcc asked us to start behaving and acting like professionals?

    Get with the program and stop acting like such a child. Be a grownup and true professional like all the fine folks at HQ. Our fearless leader, VP and GM, for example. Such a shining example of upstanding citizen, and a true fire professional.

    Or you can be like trmcc and be a ******bag wannabe "professional" who can't do anything but spew the party line and think you're cool.

    Or you could keep being yourself and cracking me the hell up on a regular basis.

    I vote for option #3.

  2. #77
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Easton, PA
    Posts
    100

    Thumbs down ?

    How did you ever get hired? If you are so disgruntled go the hell home. That is a very easy and logical solution. It is really pathetic how you use the anonymity of the board to spew your useless hate filled banter. I cannot believe that you actually type that stuff! I GUARANTEE you would not say a word of it to my face. You are not funny and have the mentality of a 12 year old. You are also a coward and I really pity the population you are assigned to protect. With a **** poor crybaby attitude like yours you will only get people hurt or killed. I have seen gutless wonders like you before, they all scream like little bitches when confronted. You should watch your mouth when addressing me young man as you have no idea who you are messing with. I had been there and done that while you were still sucking on your momma's teat. I have taken craps bigger and more articulate than you. Keep my name off your posts and grow the hell up.






    Quote Originally Posted by firezapper View Post
    Danny, weren't you paying attention on those other two threads when trmcc asked us to start behaving and acting like professionals?

    Get with the program and stop acting like such a child. Be a grownup and true professional like all the fine folks at HQ. Our fearless leader, VP and GM, for example. Such a shining example of upstanding citizen, and a true fire professional.

    Or you can be like trmcc and be a ******bag wannabe "professional" who can't do anything but spew the party line and think you're cool.

    Or you could keep being yourself and cracking me the hell up on a regular basis.

    I vote for option #3.

  3. #78
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    82

    Default Hey Tyeguy

    Response Is On The Other Thread. To Cool To Copy And Paste Like You

  4. #79
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    222

    Default

    What Dannyboy said.

  5. #80
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    82

    Default LEO is trying to lose the belly

    Leonardo Bilello

  6. #81
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Easton, PA
    Posts
    100

    Default ?

    And his orchestra?



    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy12 View Post
    Leonardo Bilello

  7. #82
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Easton, PA
    Posts
    100

    Talking For you too!

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy12 View Post
    Leonardo Bilello
    Why did you have o choose Danny Boy as you handle? That is one of my favorite songs ******' bag!


    Can you complete a sentence without showing your ignorance. You are just a fat little momma's boy with a big mouth. Always ready to criticize but never willing to step up. Unfortunately there are many of your sort in the fire service. Like it's a contest, who fought what, when, where with your type. All of your comments regarding me are so off base it is incredible. You are really no Sherlock Holmes so don't quit your day job. What you are is a whore....a company whore....that will swallow anything for a buck. Your own words prove that, just go back and read your old posts. If I was that ****ed off I would be out of there in a heartbeat no matter how good the money is. You see I am not a whore, but I have screwed plenty of them! It must really suck to be you. I am in financial dire straits right now but I will recover. You my friend will always be a coward and you know that. That is probably why you need to lash out at people, because you are so dissatisfied with yourself. Do you remember the old grade school taunt..."I'm rubber you are glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"? Take a look at that my friend. I really believe that you are expressing some deep rooted inadequacies when you attack others in that manner. You and your cronies need to wise up and realize that most of the people on here are really tired of your bull****. I am one who has really been there and done that in more ways than your tiny brain can imagine. You are the last person I need to prove myself to. I am concerned that your bull**** crybaby antics will affect the decisions of some young firefighters who are looking at this as an option.

    You think you have been treated unfairly? Ever watch a person starve to death, ever pick up half your friend cause the other half was blown away? Ever have to make a decision as to who is going to live and who is going to die just by who you take first. You have no idea as you sit fat and unhappy picking up those huge paychecks, you disgust me! So many brave young men and women are risking their lives for the meager salary their uncle pays, out there on the line every day and you have the balls to bitch. You are one sorry *** piece of feces my friend. I beg you to repent and realize what a real pussy you are before it is too late to change it. My god it will be a horrible life for you and your new truck if you do not realize this. I really hope I get thru to you. You are making great money for doing nothing! And you still Bitch! Remember these days when you are back home in east or west bum ****. The cash will run out and then where are you.......you want fries with that bitch!

    Please share this with all of your "buddies"

  8. #83
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    548

    Default

    wow.. you sure are angry

    My pops told me one time that you should always be afraid of the guy that never talks about how tough he is, or how much he's done. That's the guy that could probably whoop your arse. Simple comparison i know, but all this spouting off at the mouth about picking your half dead buddies up comes off as a weak attempt at proving yourself to people that don't really give a daym.
    So you've been there done that.. good for you, at this point you are no better than anyone else on this board, if anything you have less credentials, you've never even been over here as a fire fighter.
    Part of me thinks you might be stoking the fire a wee bit, and this is a sad attempt at humor, but sir.. to quote the bard: 'methinks thou doth protest too much' you needn't prove anything to these folk, and you shouldn't let them get you so upset that you show your arse like the above post, it's an internet forum, people are going to talk crap... comes with the territory. To not expect to get flamed after all the silly posts you've made is asking a lot.
    I try to stay helpful on here, especially after the poor fiasco with firefly (that guy got a bad rap if you ask me). Your best bet would be just to stop posting (especially if you plan on coming over here, at some point you will let slip your departure date, and all the folk that read this will be waiting for you to show up), or just let the stuff that gets said on here go.
    Have fun, stay safe, and try not to have a breakdown before you get where you are going. (cus you can't take the gentle rubbing you receive on here.. there's not way you'll make it in Iraq for a year, or the Antarctic for 6 months)
    -pete

  9. #84
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stamford, CT
    Posts
    411

    Default

    As much as I can't believe it myself, I have to agree with Peterbound here about letting things go on these boards in terms of ball busting. You have guys serving over there with alot of time on their hands and when times are slow every firefighter I know, including me, gets to ball busting. If what people are saying here is offending you personally that's fine, but once you let people know it gets under your skin they will ratchet it up just to bust em harder on you.
    Practical jokes and ribbing were staples where I worked over there, otherwise most of us would have gone insane. Guys with thin skins or those easily offended didn't last too long, and to be honest the more they reacted the more we hammered them. If you do go anywhere overseas you will find out soon enough who the scumbags are, and who is not. Just a word of caution though, if you think the bi*ching and moaning are bad on here, you haven't seen or heard anything yet. Everyone does it, and for some it is never ending.

    As for complaining about the company or conditions, well we are all entitled to our opinions and free to express our experiences here. I'm sure you have seen that there are some aspects of life overseas that have been repeatedly stated on these threads, and there are others that obviously are just whining. Take them for what they are worth if they help you make a decision. I'm also fairly sure you realize that for some there are real grievences, and when we post them we do so for the benefit of those thinking of going, so they get the whole picture. For others though, they just like to stir the pot for their own enjoyment. When you react to them they will of course shoot it right back at you to amuse themselves, especially when they can do so anonymously. You become the butt of their joke.
    Just let it go. Remember you will have NO WHERE to go and won't control who you are with once you step off that plane, it will be like you are in a prison to an extent...but at least you will be getting paid well to be there.


    Stay Safe

    Cogs

  10. #85
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Easton, PA
    Posts
    100

    Cool Aww Pete...

    Come on now...Shakespeare? Francis Bacon wrote all that stuff anyway. I can have fun with the rest of em, just don't care for punks. As for an arrival date I will post that in bold type. However I would probably end up buying their bitch asses a beer rather than taunting them again. And by the way your Pops was absolutely correct. Be safe!




    Quote Originally Posted by peterbound View Post
    wow.. you sure are angry

    My pops told me one time that you should always be afraid of the guy that never talks about how tough he is, or how much he's done. That's the guy that could probably whoop your arse. Simple comparison i know, but all this spouting off at the mouth about picking your half dead buddies up comes off as a weak attempt at proving yourself to people that don't really give a daym.
    So you've been there done that.. good for you, at this point you are no better than anyone else on this board, if anything you have less credentials, you've never even been over here as a fire fighter.
    Part of me thinks you might be stoking the fire a wee bit, and this is a sad attempt at humor, but sir.. to quote the bard: 'methinks thou doth protest too much' you needn't prove anything to these folk, and you shouldn't let them get you so upset that you show your arse like the above post, it's an internet forum, people are going to talk crap... comes with the territory. To not expect to get flamed after all the silly posts you've made is asking a lot.
    I try to stay helpful on here, especially after the poor fiasco with firefly (that guy got a bad rap if you ask me). Your best bet would be just to stop posting (especially if you plan on coming over here, at some point you will let slip your departure date, and all the folk that read this will be waiting for you to show up), or just let the stuff that gets said on here go.
    Have fun, stay safe, and try not to have a breakdown before you get where you are going. (cus you can't take the gentle rubbing you receive on here.. there's not way you'll make it in Iraq for a year, or the Antarctic for 6 months)
    -pete

  11. #86
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Easton, PA
    Posts
    100

    Default Bitching and complaining 101

    Easy Cogs...mostly all in good fun you know. You make allot of good points my friend. Be safe and good luck!





    Quote Originally Posted by FFPCogs08 View Post
    As much as I can't believe it myself, I have to agree with Peterbound here about letting things go on these boards in terms of ball busting. You have guys serving over there with alot of time on their hands and when times are slow every firefighter I know, including me, gets to ball busting. If what people are saying here is offending you personally that's fine, but once you let people know it gets under your skin they will ratchet it up just to bust em harder on you.
    Practical jokes and ribbing were staples where I worked over there, otherwise most of us would have gone insane. Guys with thin skins or those easily offended didn't last too long, and to be honest the more they reacted the more we hammered them. If you do go anywhere overseas you will find out soon enough who the scumbags are, and who is not. Just a word of caution though, if you think the bi*ching and moaning are bad on here, you haven't seen or heard anything yet. Everyone does it, and for some it is never ending.

    As for complaining about the company or conditions, well we are all entitled to our opinions and free to express our experiences here. I'm sure you have seen that there are some aspects of life overseas that have been repeatedly stated on these threads, and there are others that obviously are just whining. Take them for what they are worth if they help you make a decision. I'm also fairly sure you realize that for some there are real grievences, and when we post them we do so for the benefit of those thinking of going, so they get the whole picture. For others though, they just like to stir the pot for their own enjoyment. When you react to them they will of course shoot it right back at you to amuse themselves, especially when they can do so anonymously. You become the butt of their joke.
    Just let it go. Remember you will have NO WHERE to go and won't control who you are with once you step off that plane, it will be like you are in a prison to an extent...but at least you will be getting paid well to be there.


    Stay Safe

    Cogs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sub Base FD
    By pats12 in forum Connecticut
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 08:44 AM
  2. Base T-Shirts
    By dfire582 in forum Federal & Military Firehouse Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 09:18 PM
  3. New base
    By cattohbby in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 08:28 PM
  4. Tell me if I'm way off base...
    By phyrngn in forum Fireground Tactics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 02:50 PM
  5. Firefly Restorations
    By DeputyChiefGonzo in forum Apparatus Innovation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2002, 12:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register