Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Forum Member

Default FIREFLY Coming to a Base near you

Glad to see the companys standards are going up. I so hope you dont come here and make us all look like retards. We can only pray. With our luck were screwed.

Forum Member

Default watchout

Did we make you Iraqy famous? Not really. You did yourself. I miss those myspace picks. We want more

Forum Member

this is what i was waiting for... ok boy, you tell me what base your on and ill make sure i dont go there. hows that? aftr all you know what i look like and i dont have a clue as to who you are... why dont you send me a pic of yourself and i can then really make sure i dont come near you by mistake. and youre still hung up on the myspace thing? lol. wow. oh well. either way i will not respond to crap like this after this.
    No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
    ~W. A. Nance~

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    ~Walt Disney~

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
    ~Mark Twain~

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
    ~James R. Cook~

Life don't suck. Life is what you make of it.
    ~FIREFLY~

Forum Member

Default Your Qoute

~FIREFLY~

I rest my case on how ignorant you are.

Forum Member

Default Your Qoute

~FIREFLY~

I rest my case on how ignorant you are.

What happened to the semper fi signature?

Forum Member

Okay he said he goes to Houston Sept 8th.

That puts him flying on the 14th. BS in Dubai and at F2.

It's still a week (roughly) in F2, right? So awaiting transportation to his site around the 15th.

Crap. We have a guy EOC'ing around then.

Please, God, send him somewhere else! I never ask for much.

Forum Member

Thumbs down Rookie? Jonny Newboy?

You mean this guy is with me?!

If there is anyone on my crew that starting trouble, it's going to be a long year for you. No I am not an officer but I still don't put up with it!

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking Firefly should be careful

Having just completed my week at F2 and currently in transit to my base, I can tell you that Firefly should keep his head down and mouth shut when he gets to F2. There are some folks here, and I mean officers who control his destiny, who have mentioned reading the forums and looking forward to meeting him. One in particular, at the chief level, has suggested logistics as a good place for someone like him. Hope he doesn't tell anyone who he is when he gets here. It can be a rough year for him. His reputation definitely precedes him and not necessarily in a good way. Some of the "important" people I mentioned can't wait for him to get here. Of course, I was kind of surprised to see who over here actually follows these forums and pays attention to who says what....the company is always watching and testing....Firefly, beware the swatter!!

Forum Member

just to set the record straight. i have NEVER bashed, started or made fun of anyone on here or anywhere else for that matter. i try to help anyone i can, i guess im one of the nice guys. the guys on here that want to say crap about me or other people on here are the ones who start topics like this one. these guys have a problem with me for some unknowen reason. maybe because i am as real as it gets, i dont hide behind my keyboard, i guess being jealouse or just to get some kin of reaction out of someone. zapper and i had a pretty good repore until he decided to jump on the little boy band wagon. i stand by what i have i said on here or anywhere else, if people can not handle that or want to judge me because of what, they preceive i am then, so be it.
    No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
    ~W. A. Nance~

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    ~Walt Disney~

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
    ~Mark Twain~

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
    ~James R. Cook~

~FIREFLY~

Default ????

whats this all about! yea im curious now lol. whats the myspace thing? and what does iraqy famous mean???
    strechin on a vacant, goin throughout....

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beach08 View Post
    You mean this guy is with me?!

If there is anyone on my crew that starting trouble, it's going to be a long year for you. No I am not an officer but I still don't put up with it!
    Beach,

From what I have read, more than likely we will all be sent to different bases once we get out of F2. Did India tell you when you are getting into Houston?

Forum Member

Firefly, you ARE an idiot!! I am pretty certain that you are going to have a very rude awakening when you get to F2. I have read almost all of your posts and I feel very sad for those already in Iraq that you are going to be in the same country! You really should stay home!

chwood
    MD

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mabarbera View Post
    Beach,

From what I have read, more than likely we will all be sent to different bases once we get out of F2. Did India tell you when you are getting into Houston?
    I fly out on Mon. Sept 8th.

Can someone feel me in on what a "F2" is? I know it's a Camp Victory, I got that part.

Forum Member

Default Its the future home for Fireslyfry

F2 = firefly

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy12 View Post
    F2 = firefly
    Now I really enjoyed that. Darn shame all the or 99% of the tents are now gone. Another question does KBR still conduct the drivers license in the Jeep still. I never thought as that as being right you should be signed off on the vehicles your going to use while in the FD.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FireFly61875 View Post
    zapper and i had a pretty good repore until he decided to jump on the little boy band wagon.
    It's RAPPORT, and I didn't jump on any bandwagon. You turned out to be a wannbe and a dumb*****. Plus, when people started mentioning negative things about Bucks County, you got ENTIRELY too defensive, all bragging about your extreme level of experience . One wonders if it's a little bit of insecurity. (i.e. methinks thou dost protesteth too much)

Forum Member

"Can someone feel me in on what a "F2" is? I know it's a Camp Victory,"

F2 is just the site code for Victory or Liberty or however it's divided up. One is F1, one is F2. All the bases have site codes KBR uses to designate them for whatever they need it for, rather than names.

Let the OPSEC weenies begin now.

Default zapper

hey man, will you fill me in on whats negative about bucks county???? cause i have to challenge there test in order to get hired by WSI....
    strechin on a vacant, goin throughout....

Forum Member

Heavy, it's a certification mill. You pay, they stamp. Getting your certs from there obviously doesn't automatically mean you're useless, of course. But there have been enough people come over here with Bucks certs who turned out to be complete morons that it's tainted everyone who has them. It's not necessarily fair, just reality.

You'll be fine as long as you don't try to get all puffy chested about it and spout off about how great you are. Even if THAT'S true, you can see how it looks. Firefly did that, along with having a bunch of pics on his myspace page that pretty much induced riotous laughter in anyone who viewed them. Put the two together, and he's got a hell of a rep already.

Forum Member

And when I say it induced riotous laughter, I mean at what a tool he is, not at how funny and cool he must be.

Thread Information