Thread: McCain VP PIck

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    Speaking of foregn policy experience, did you happen to catch Dick Morris talking about how Bill Clinton didn't have a clue about foreign policy? They had to train him on the subject prior to the debates.

I'm sure that's irrelevant, since Palin's a Republican, though.
    Did Morris also mention he's a lying sack of s**t? Jon Stewart did a great piece on Morris' double standard for the way Hillary was treated versus Palin as it relates to a woman in the political world. Absolutely hysterical.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScareCrow57 View Post
    I saw the little piece where the Nazi Couric was questioning Ms Palin. Who cares what magazine anyone reads!!?? That is the most idiotic stupid thing I have seen to date. Couric (and the liberals) seems to think that by reading magazines one becomes educated. Get real!!! Do you really think Couric would give a fair and unbiased interview? Do you think she would press Biden or Obama that way. We all know what her liberal leaning butt is all about. She was one of the news anchors who wore a black armband to protest Al Gore loosing the election.
    Jawohl, mein kommandant! Once again Godwin's Law rears it head. Funny you compare Couric to a Nazi for asking questions. Easy questions at that.

Katie Couric practically held her hand throughout the interview and repeated easy questions so that Palin could try to formulate an answer

It is more than obvious that Ms. Couric is out to sabotage this election. The fact that they did the interview and then let out little derogatory snippets over time is more than enough to see through her motivations.
    You give Couric a lot of credit. Even worse is how easily it was done.

As part of being a leader you need to take a stand. Both showed their complete lack of leadership on this issue. I can understand not coming out and saying the economy is doing horrible. Once people think it is bad they act as if it is bad, and that crates an even worse situation. I heard a little anecdote years ago. A young man went out and bought a hot dog cart and started selling hot dogs on a street corner. He used the best hot dogs, and loaded them with the best meat sauce and other condiments. His little business flourished. One day his brother comes buy and tells him we are going to have a recession, he needs to cut back. So he starts putting on less meat sauce, he cuts back on condiments. His sales start to fall. So he starts using hot digs that are inferior, and sales fall once again. Soon his sales fall completely off and he goes out of business. He managed to create his own recession.
    I have no idea what this story means. Like Palin it babbles on and on and makes no sense.

You have given McCain an excuse for not taking a stand. What is Obamas excuse?? I'm pretty sure he doesn't have one. Thank yo for justifying the fact that McCain fared better on this issue than Obama.
    And McCain ended up looking like a fool.

Forum Member

So,what? Is it really a reporter's business what magazines,books or television shows someone else reads?
    It was an interview...you ask questions in an interview.
    Maybe she doesn't have time for reading or watching TV.She is raising five kids,one with Down's Syndrome,campaigning for the Vice Presidency and still holding down a Governor's post in Alaska.
    Too busy to keep up with the news? Right.
    Should we vote against the McCain/Palin ticker just because she doesn't watch 'American Idol' or Saturday Morning Scufflin' " or hasn't read any books on Oprah's Book Club list?
    Say what? What does anything you just posted have to do with a politician not being able to state even one newspaper that she reads?
    If she'd said she's just finished Bill O'Reilly's "A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity",don't you think she'd be excoriated for that?
    Possibly. Anyone who would mention something like that ought to be. However, it would have at least been something. Instead, all she could muster was the usual "duh" moment.
    You should read it too.Read something other than what Oprah tells you to.Be a man.
    No thanks. I prefer a more intellectual approach.

Forum Member

Just keeping drooling over your lifesize poster of Hillary, Janet, and Madeline in their bikinis. You libs just can't handle a bright aconplished woman. ERA, yeah. That a woman laughs at your silly ideas, doesn't have to braid her armpit hair, and won't jump in the sack with you is just a real turnoff for you camrades of the left.
    Awww! Him mad? Him can't stand the fact that his wittle bimbo eyecandy is being made to look the fool by even the simplest of questions? That she's on the bench in the intellectual little league, and all the women you mentioned are educated, seasoned top pros?

However, I'm not really surprised. Palin is the typical rightwing, bible-thumping, loudmouth, arrogant bitch.

The reason the common righty out there is so upset with Palin's performance and the critical light it's been placed under is because she is just like them, and they feel like fools, too. "By gawd, I don't read no stinkin' newzpapers, either...I ain't dumb. Where's my hand lotion? I gotta go to Walmark again!"

Forum Member

She states she reads "most of them"....a vast amount...and then can't even name one. Not one. Priceless. I don't know how Couric keeps from laughing right in her stupid face.

Last edited by ThNozzleman; 10-02-2008 at 08:39 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    I can. I don't read newsprint, but I do review the headlines of at least half dozen or more news sites every day.
    Again I'm proud of you. You staying informed is a good thing especially since you don't have a crew of handlers throwing all the relevant information into your ear every hour of every day that you are not in the head.

Was the question to tough for her? Do you think it might happen where a more difficult question that might require an answer is possible as VP or possibly President?
    No not too tough. Probably irrevelant to the issue at hand. I'm not the most well versed person on how things work in Alaska, but I'll bet good money that as governor she was given everything she needed first thing in the morning every morning to start her day. Then if anything changed it was briefed to her. What makes being Vice President any different?

Supposedly she's ready to go toe to toe with Putin or Ahmadinejad but can't answer a simple question from Katie Couric.
    There's nothing to say that she can or can not go toe to toe with anyone walking the face of the earth. A question about magazines and newspapers from a reporter that already had her mind made up to make her look stupid is not an adequate barometer of those abilities.

Whose kidding whom here?
    Nobody. We each have an opinion and will walk away probably with the same opinions.
    To err is human, To forgive divine and at times I am as much of both as you will ever find

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MTKROUSH View Post
    There's nothing to say that she can or can not go toe to toe with anyone walking the face of the earth. A question about magazines and newspapers from a reporter that already had her mind made up to make her look stupid is not an adequate barometer of those abilities.
    How do you know Couric had her mind made up to make Palin look bad? There's nothing in her statements or actions that indicates this is a fact.

Banned

Jawohl, mein kommandant! Once again Godwin's Law rears it head. Funny you compare Couric to a Nazi for asking questions. Easy questions at that.

Katie Couric practically held her hand throughout the interview and repeated easy questions so that Palin could try to formulate an answer

You give Couric a lot of credit. Even worse is how easily it was done.

I have no idea what this story means. Like Palin it babbles on and on and makes no sense.

And McCain ended up looking like a fool.
    And my friend, Obama looks like a fool as well. We have two guys wanting to be leaders, but they cannot lead on this critical issue. Through them both back and let's start over.

Banned

How do you know Couric had her mind made up to make Palin look bad? There's nothing in her statements or actions that indicates this is a fact.
    Couric is a die hard liberal way out on the left. There is no way she wants a republican to look good.

What is funny, I watched the debate and thought Biden got smoked. That was just my opinion. However, as I read the "professional" assesments it looked more like a draw. Then there was a poll that said something like 51% of the people picked Biden as the winner. I thought I was wrong. Then I went to CNN. They alwasy have these little polls and things, usually the results lean to the liberal side. They had a story that gave the report cards. As predicted Hillary Rosen gave Biden an A and Palin a C, obviously, this is one whacked out far left liberal with no intellectual ability or objectivity. They allowed readers to grade the candidates. Palin had a B, Biden had a D. Funnier, was that the quick poll asked who did better and CNN readers picked Biden by 68%. Sure does look inconsistent.

I stick by my first assessment, Palin one hands down. She was a better speaker, she used facts, and she handled the questions extremely well. And hats off to the moderator, she did a good job as well.

Forum Member

Couric is a die hard liberal way out on the left. There is no way she wants a republican to look good.
    More mind reading nonsense. Couric practically held her hand during the interview.

What is funny, I watched the debate and thought Biden got smoked. That was just my opinion. However, as I read the "professional" assesments it looked more like a draw. Then there was a poll that said something like 51% of the people picked Biden as the winner. I thought I was wrong. Then I went to CNN. They alwasy have these little polls and things, usually the results lean to the liberal side. They had a story that gave the report cards. As predicted Hillary Rosen gave Biden an A and Palin a C, obviously, this is one whacked out far left liberal with no intellectual ability or objectivity. They allowed readers to grade the candidates. Palin had a B, Biden had a D. Funnier, was that the quick poll asked who did better and CNN readers picked Biden by 68%. Sure does look inconsistent.
    I saw it just the opposite. I didn't anyone get "smoked." Palin came out and asked "can I call you Joe?" To which Biden agreed but didn't take the bait. He always referred to her as "Governor." Thereby making her look like the one showing disrespect. It worked and worked well.

I stick by my first assessment, Palin one hands down. She was a better speaker, she used facts, and she handled the questions extremely well. And hats off to the moderator, she did a good job as well.
    Both stretched the facts. Palin didn't answer some questions or gave convoluted answers. For example, how are hockey moms, Joe Sixpack, and regular folks going to solve a financial crisis?

My other favorite moment came when she stated teachers will get their reward in heaven. The massive "Click" sound you heard was every teacher in America voting for Obama.

You are allowed to have your opinon. After all even the most liberal poll shows Palin with about a third of the folks believing she won. You must be one of those in the minority.

Forum Member

Because she is writing a book about Obama and his influence on the current election,even if "The Obama Chapter" is not yet written,she can be said to be favoring him in the upcoming.
    If she had mentioned that she was writing a book including Obama when asked about if she could moderate,there wouldn't be as big a cloud of suspicion as to what she was going to ask them.
    Where is a book about "Politics and Sex in the Palin Era"?You'd think some whip smart newsreader would be able to look up some facts about how Condoleeza Rice's,Sarah Palin's and Hillary's sex is being used to try convincing people that women can't handle real big league politics.

[QUOTE=scfire86;994291]Sorry, boys, but the well timed fake outrage doesn’t wash. If you read any of the articles (aside from the Malkin hit piece) about this, you’ll see that the book is about a number of black leaders, that the Obama part is yet to be written (so how do we know it’ll be complimentary?), and that the blurb, release date etc are the publisher’s work and not Ifill’s. We also know that the book, including the part to be about Omama, has been pretty common knowledge since August at least.

So tell me, why does it suddenly become an issue 48 hours before the debate? Why does it come up now??

QUOTE]
    Last edited by doughesson; 10-03-2008 at 12:22 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

My other favorite moment came when she stated teachers will get their reward in heaven. The massive "Click" sound you heard was every teacher in America voting for Obama.
    Most teachers, including the one I live with and watched the debate with last night, are smart enough to know what the phrase means. It's certainly not what you imply.

Forum Member

Did he talk about the settlement he paid to avoid going to trial over a sexual harassment claim by Andrea Mackris? I'm surprised you would approve of anything from a sexual predator.
    Matter of fact,his book is about where and how he was raised.He explains that he isn't a Republican and it shows when he speaks on TV.Watch his show sometimes.Every now and then he tears up both parties and when he's really ticked,it's kind of fun to see.
    If there was anything about his being a sexual predator,I haven't heard about it.Maybe I missed it when CNN ran the story.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    Matter of fact,his book is about where and how he was raised.He explains that he isn't a Republican and it shows when he speaks on TV.Watch his show sometimes.Every now and then he tears up both parties and when he's really ticked,it's kind of fun to see.
    I'd rather listen to cats mate.

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    If there was anything about his being a sexual predator,I haven't heard about it.Maybe I missed it when CNN ran the story.
    Here are a couple of links to help you out. It ran places other than CNN. Here is a copy of the complaint filed by his accuser. No big deal except that BillO is married. I'm sure his wife didn't mind that he talks this way to other women.

Excerpts:

"You would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and I'd join you and you would have your back to me and I would take the little loofa thing"

"I would take the little loofa thing and kinda' soap your back and rub it all over you, get you to relax, hot wate rand um You know, you'd feel the tension drain out of you and um you still would be with your back to me then I would kinda' put my arms--it's one of those mitts, those loofa mitts you know, so I got my hands in it and I would put it around front, kinda' rub your tummy with it and then with my other hand I would start to massage your boobs, get your nipples really hard 'cuz I like that and you have really spectacular boobs."
    BillO went from claiming extortion to paying an undisclosed sum. He then went on to say his personal life wasn't allowed to be a topic of discussion on his show. Of course that doesn't stop him from commenting on the personal lives of others.
    Last edited by scfire86; 10-03-2008 at 01:38 PM.

Forum Member

Both stretched the facts. Palin didn't answer some questions or gave convoluted answers. For example, how are hockey moms, Joe Sixpack, and regular folks going to solve a financial crisis?
    You're right both sides did stretch the truth a country mile. On the regular folks solving the financial crisis. We've let the EXPERTS mishandle it forever. Why not put some common sense and a different perspective to work.
    Are you so sure? Many teachers have to be people of faith since we have kids bringing guns to school. No Child left behind is a joke. Call it what it is. Dumb down the curriculum so the lazy children can pass and still not read their name off a warrant. Teachers are smarter than you give them credit. Trust me. If they are voting for Obama they were to begin with. That comment did not change a thing.

You are allowed to have your opinon. After all even the most liberal poll shows Palin with about a third of the folks believing she won. You must be one of those in the minority.
    Everyone is allowed an opinion. Me personally am tired of the insults, snide comments and unsupported foolishness that is posted by a few here on both sides of the arguement. WE THE PEOPLE are taking it up the ***** from both major parties and will continue to do so until the American people do the right thing in the voting booth and instead of looking for D (democrat) or R (republican) start listening to the candidate, paying attention, and being more involved in the process. It is a shame that more people vote for the winner of American Idol than did in the last Presidential election.
    To err is human, To forgive divine and at times I am as much of both as you will ever find

Banned

Perhaps we need those people in the White House and Congress. The current bunch of incompetents can't seem to do the job.

Banned

I'd rather listen to cats mate.

Here are a couple of links to help you out. It ran places other than CNN. Here is a copy of the complaint filed by his accuser. No big deal except that BillO is married. I'm sure his wife didn't mind that he talks this way to other women.

Excerpts:

BillO went from claiming extortion to paying an undisclosed sum. He then went on to say his personal life wasn't allowed to be a topic of discussion on his show. Of course that doesn't stop him from commenting on the personal lives of others.
    I know the left hates Bill Oreilly because he is straight forward, calls it like it is and doesn't spin anything. What they seem to miss is he is just as critical of the left as he is the right. Fair and impartial is a foreign concept to the liberals.

As for the law suit. How many times do you see insurance companies settle out of court just to avoid further cost. That is something Bill Clinton would have done if he had half a brain.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MTKROUSH View Post
    You're right both sides did stretch the truth a country mile. On the regular folks solving the financial crisis. We've let the EXPERTS mishandle it forever. Why not put some common sense and a different perspective to work.

Are you so sure? Many teachers have to be people of faith since we have kids bringing guns to school. No Child left behind is a joke. Call it what it is. Dumb down the curriculum so the lazy children can pass and still not read their name off a warrant. Teachers are smarter than you give them credit. Trust me. If they are voting for Obama they were to begin with. That comment did not change a thing.

Everyone is allowed an opinion. Me personally am tired of the insults, snide comments and unsupported foolishness that is posted by a few here on both sides of the arguement. WE THE PEOPLE are taking it up the ***** from both major parties and will continue to do so until the American people do the right thing in the voting booth and instead of looking for D (democrat) or R (republican) start listening to the candidate, paying attention, and being more involved in the process. It is a shame that more people vote for the winner of American Idol than did in the last Presidential election.
    This is one issue where Obama is completely out of touch. We keep throwing more and more money at education, and nothing happens. Now he wants money for early childhood development. That is the job of the parent, no one else. The biggest problem with the education system is the Teacer Unions and tenure. Too many teachers just coast after they make tenure. Not all, but some. The education system doesn't need more money, it needs more competence and accountability.

MembersZone Subscriber

This is one issue where Obama is completely out of touch. We keep throwing more and more money at education, and nothing happens. Now he wants money for early childhood development. That is the job of the parent, no one else. The biggest problem with the education system is the Teacer Unions and tenure. Too many teachers just coast after they make tenure. Not all, but some. The education system doesn't need more money, it needs more competence and accountability.
    Actually, the biggest problem with the education system is parents. Teachers now have to raise kids instead of educating them. Well, that's unless you teach them some kind of moral value, at which time the parents throw a fit about someone trying to raise their kids. They can't teach things like the "Golden Rule" or the 10 Commandments (things I bet most of us were engrained in), because they have a religious context, forget the fact that they're good rules to live by.

At the same time, many parents are "too busy" to help with homework or other aspects of the learning system. Well, that's until other parents are going to be around and they have to make a showing. On the other side of the spectrum are the parents who just don't care and are too busy worrying about their next fix to help their kids.

The teachers that coast, at least in my experience, are a rarity. There's probably more that are just out of college that don't have enough of an idea of what they're doing to be good teachers yet. There's not enough people out there that want to deal with the work and stress that teaching entails for the small paycheck and lack of gratitude that they recieve (for those paying attention, that would be the root of the "her reward is in heaven" remark).

Back In Black

The beauty of the debate, is that Palin didn't need to win. The media has portrayed her in such a derogatory way that all she had to do was make a decent showing. Which she did.

One headline, I think it was the NYT, said that a tie was a win for her.

OH, and the high numbers of people who watched. They weren't watching for Joe Biden.

Lastly, the moderator should have stepped down. After all she is writing a book about Obama... not sure if you all covered that, as i've been away from the forums for a week.
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Back In Black

I love this focus on her naming what newspapers she reads...

What a dumb thing to focus on, and just further proof of how desperate the liberal media are to blunt the impact that this VP candidate has had on this election.

Keep focusing on this, you know what the impact has been? Most Americans have lost some confidence in the mainstream media's coverage of our politicians.

Gallup Poll
    Today, there is much more controversy among Americans about the media's coverage of Palin. More than half are dissatisfied with the nature of coverage of her, saying it is either too positive or too negative. This seems to reflect the raging political pundit debate over whether the media's commentary on Palin's governmental qualifications and personal life has gone too far.

Whether valid, or merely a political tactic, the election-year shots at the media for biased coverage seem to be eroding public confidence in the entire news media as a reputable institution.
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/110359/Re...age-Palin.aspx
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefKN View Post

What a dumb thing to focus on, and just further proof of how desperate the liberal media are to blunt the impact that this VP candidate has had on this election.

Keep focusing on this, you know what the impact has been? Most Americans have lost some confidence in the mainstream media's coverage of our politicians.

Gallup Poll

http://www.gallup.com/poll/110359/Re...age-Palin.aspx
    Of course anyone who has been at a scene and has seen the media reports knows they can't get it right. I have read descriptions of incidents and had to double check to make sure they were talking about the same thing.

Palin a Qualified, Accomplished Experienced Leader.

Governor Sarah Palin is to be admired as an accomplished leader, legislator, administrator and reformer. She is an intelligent woman that is an example for everyone to respect as a role model.

Governor Sarah Palin made history on Dec. 4, 2006, when she took office. As the 11th governor of Alaska, as the first woman to hold that office, she has been a leader:

• Alaska invested $5 billion in state savings, overhauled education funding, and implemented the Senior Benefits Program that provides support for low-income older Alaskans.

• Created Alaska's Petroleum Systems Integrity Office

• Created Climate Change Subcabinet for Alaska.

• Overhauled the state's ethics laws

• Developed a competitive process to construct a gas pipeline.

• Chaired the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission.

• Chaired the National Governor's Association (NGA) Natural Resources Committee,

• Served two terms on the City Council and two terms as the mayor/manager of Wasilla.

• Chaired the Alaska Conservation Commission.

• Presided over the Alaska Conference of Mayors.

Obama a Qualified, Accomplished Experienced Leader.

Senator Barack Hussein Obama is to be admired as an accomplished legislator. Throughout his career he has worked as a member of a group of partisan democrats, following the party line. He is an intelligent man that is an example for Washington Elite to respect as a role model.

As Senator he has many accomplishments

Forum Member

I know the left hates Bill Oreilly because he is straight forward, calls it like it is and doesn't spin anything. What they seem to miss is he is just as critical of the left as he is the right. Fair and impartial is a foreign concept to the liberals.
    Once again you let your fingers engage before your brain. O'Reilly's double standards are well documented in how he coddles conservatives while being critical of liberals for the same issues.

As for the law suit. How many times do you see insurance companies settle out of court just to avoid further cost. That is something Bill Clinton would have done if he had half a brain.
    Then Clinton must have had at least half a brain since that is exactly what he did with the harassment lawsuits that were filed in civil court.

It still doesn't address the issues of O'Reilly who claims to be a moralist and his statements that were considered part of the complaint filed against him. Something he didn't deny.

Forum Member

The beauty of the debate, is that Palin didn't need to win. The media has portrayed her in such a derogatory way that all she had to do was make a decent showing. Which she did.
    The audience saw someone parrotting talking points that bordered on schizophrenia.
    PALIN: I do take issue with some of the principle there with that redistribution of wealth principle that seems to be espoused by you. But when you talk about Barack's plan to tax increase affecting only those making $250,000 a year or more, you're forgetting millions of small businesses that are going to fit into that category. So they're going to be the ones paying higher taxes thus resulting in fewer jobs being created and less productivity.

Now you said recently that higher taxes or asking for higher taxes or paying higher taxes is patriotic. In the middle class of America which is where Todd and I have been all of our lives, that's not patriotic. Patriotic is saying, government, you know, you're not always the solution. In fact, too often you're the problem so, government, lessen the tax burden and on our families and get out of the way and let the private sector and our families grow and thrive and prosper. An increased tax formula that Barack Obama is proposing in addition to nearly a trillion dollars in new spending that he's proposing is the backwards way of trying to grow our economy.
    When the average income in this country is in the neighborhood of $50,000, an income of $230,000 is most definitely not "middle class".

Another great moment, as Palin was just free-associating the various talking points which had been crammed into her like cornbread in a turkey:
    PALIN: Darn right it was the predator lenders, who tried to talk Americans into thinking that it was smart to buy a $300,000 house if we could only afford a $100,000 house. There was deception there, and there was greed and there is corruption on Wall Street. And we need to stop that.

Again, John McCain and I, that commitment that we have made, and we're going to follow through on that, getting rid of that corruption.

PALIN: One thing that Americans do at this time, also, though, is let's commit ourselves just every day American people, Joe Six Pack, hockey moms across the nation, I think we need to band together and say never again. Never will we be exploited and taken advantage of again by those who are managing our money and loaning us these dollars. We need to make sure that we demand from the federal government strict oversight of those entities in charge of our investments and our savings and we need also to not get ourselves in debt. Let's do what our parents told us before we probably even got that first credit card. Don't live outside of our means. We need to make sure that as individuals we're taking personal responsibility through all of this. It's not the American peoples fault that the economy is hurting like it is, but we have an opportunity to learn a heck of a lot of good lessons through this and say never again will we be taken advantage of.
    So, wandering back and forth like a drunk driving down the highway, Palin alternates between Democratic victimization and Republican personal responsibility: The poor people were victimized by the predatory lenders who conned them into taking out mortgages three times larger than they could safely afford, but we need to accept personal responsibility, but we need to make sure those con artists never take advantage of us again...

She's my sister, she's my daughter...(name that classic movie)

One headline, I think it was the NYT, said that a tie was a win for her.
    Love it when you use the liberal media as a source of validity.

OH, and the high numbers of people who watched. They weren't watching for Joe Biden.
    And they watched her exhibit the schizophrenia I cited earlier in this post. Even the conservative polls are showing Biden as being considered more capable as either a VP or POTUS.

Lastly, the moderator should have stepped down. After all she is writing a book about Obama... not sure if you all covered that, as i've been away from the forums for a week.
    It's been known for months that Ifill was writing this book and the McCain campaign made an issue about a week before the debate. You'll have to pardon me if that seems a bit coincidental. The way some McCain supporters were acting I wouldn't be surprised if they called their doctors when their faux outrage hard-ons lasted more than three days.
    Last edited by scfire86; 02-02-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Forum Member

Only if you consider being an intellectual a negative. Which seems to be the case with the current mindset of conservative thinking. Witness McCain's desperate attempt to portray himself as an ordinary guy when he isn't even remotely resembling anyone in the middle class tax brackets.

Thread Information