MembersZone Subscriber

Default NH Class

Anyone in NE still looking to take one of Kurt's classes please sign up for the Barnstead class. Need to have at least 10 or we will need to cancel!
    Mark

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by mwtetreault View Post
    Anyone in NE still looking to take one of Kurt's classes please sign up for the Barnstead class. Need to have at least 10 or we will need to cancel!
    Mark
    That's Sept 29-30.... before the snow arrives this year!LOL. I guess a few people must have looked at PG yesterday. I signed on at 3:30AM this morning and have two emails already wanting to know if I have a class happening this week. Yeah right, AFG program opens in 5 days and I am going to be out on road somewhere teaching. LOL!
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Forum Member

Gotta tell those people to go back outside and see where their minds went without them.

I'm just glad it ends the 9th and drill weekend got moved back from 9th-11th to 16-18th since we're moving to the new Armory. Well everyone else is, those of us that didn't make AT are going off to rifle quals. So I'm happy I get to do a post-AFG decompress with some of my favorite letters and numbers, like M4, M249, and 240Bravo. Nothing like sending rounds downrange to make a body happy after a grant season.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by BC79er View Post
    Gotta tell those people to go back outside and see where their minds went without them.

I'm just glad it ends the 9th and drill weekend got moved back from 9th-11th to 16-18th since we're moving to the new Armory. Well everyone else is, those of us that didn't make AT are going off to rifle quals. So I'm happy I get to do a post-AFG decompress with some of my favorite letters and numbers, like M4, M249, and 240Bravo. Nothing like sending rounds downrange to make a body happy after a grant season.
    Ah yes, the best alarm clock in the world, 5.56 and 7.62 sustained auto-fire!
    Kurt Bradley

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Change of Date

Okay everyone changed the date of Kurts class in NH to December 1&2,2011 shouldn't be much snow then although uou never know the Ice Man Cometh!

Drop me an email if your interested
    mwtetreault@metrocast.net

MembersZone Subscriber

If my phone calls and questions this year are any indication, there should be quite a few out there seeking to get a better handle on the changes they saw in this year's application. You can be sure that I will be addressing those things and handing out new examples of how those changes should have been addressed.
    Kurt Bradley

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Seattle WA class

Going to be at Port of Seattle FD at SEATAC airport on Oct 20-21 for first class of year. Still seats open if anyone wants to bone up for SAFER and FP&S later this fall.
    Kurt Bradley

MembersZone Subscriber

Many thanks to the folks at SEATAC Airport and Port of Seattle FD for hosting me in there this past week. Good to meet the very appreciative laid off FFs that we hired with their SAFER award this past year. Three guys, all with families, that had been laid off from other departments and POSFD picked them back up through our innnovative program we offered there. What a great group out there and I learned a lot about what has to happen at an airport based department; quite different than the everday hub-bub around the typical firehouse I can assure you.

Well, first class out of the bag for this year and now time ot set sail for the East Coast and NYS next. Headed to Goshen FD Nov 19-20.I hoep to beat the snowman this time, so come on out folks. Hope to see all my past friends and make some new ones there! Should be just in time to see FP&S and SAFER peeking out at us for December and January and before youk now it folks, 2012 AFG will be upon us once again.
    Kurt Bradley

MembersZone Subscriber

Okay everyone changed the date of Kurts class in NH to December 1&2,2011 shouldn't be much snow then although uou never know the Ice Man Cometh!

Drop me an email if your interested
    mwtetreault@metrocast.net
    I hope this weekend was not indicative of things to come Mark! BBBBRRRR! Oh and for those wondering; I was safely tucked in to sunshine and 70 degrees here in the Sunshine State and nowhere near New England this weekend.
    Kurt Bradley

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ktb9780 View Post
    I hope this weekend was not indicative of things to come Mark! BBBBRRRR! Oh and for those wondering; I was safely tucked in to sunshine and 70 degrees here in the Sunshine State and nowhere near New England this weekend.
    20 inches of snow, trick or treat climbing over snow banks is just not right.

MembersZone Subscriber

Yea well class instructors arriving by "snowmobile" and climbing over snow banks is a worse scenario! Think I better schedule more in the South this year!LOL
    Kurt Bradley

MembersZone Subscriber

Is the class still happening on December 1 & 2 in Barnstead?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Ronmedic View Post
    Is the class still happening on December 1 & 2 in Barnstead?
    Absolutley provided we have enough pre-registered students for me to justify buying the plane ticket. http://firstrespondergrants.com/frg_..._view/class/38
    Kurt Bradley

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ktb9780 View Post
    Absolutley provided we have enough pre-registered students for me to justify buying the plane ticket. http://firstrespondergrants.com/frg_..._view/class/38
    Well I am signed up, just hoping to get to one and not have it cancelled.

MembersZone Subscriber

We will do our best, I look forward to seeing you in Barnstead. This will be the fourth annual NH grant writing class.
    Mark

MembersZone Subscriber

We will do our best, I look forward to seeing you in Barnstead. This will be the fourth annual NH grant writing class.
    Mark
    Yep and those that have attended there in the past years have had great success but, times change as do the programs and it about time for some of them to get a refresher to stay current and learn some new tricks of the trade.I will be bringing our newly upated presentation this time. Looking forward to being there aArk!
    Kurt Bradley

Forum Member

All set Kurt, See Ya in Barnstead, NH

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by BFR001 View Post
    All set Kurt, See Ya in Barnstead, NH
    Getting close, just hope the snow Gods treat me well this time.LOL! See you Dec 1st.
    Kurt Bradley

MembersZone Subscriber

Default NH Seminar

Just spoke with Kurt we are locked in for Barnstead NH on Dec. 1&2. We still have seats open if anyone is interested. Kurt hooked up with a local radio station in NH today. Still working on getting an electronic copy of the show! I hope people around here can understand his accent
    Mark

MembersZone Subscriber

Just spoke with Kurt we are locked in for Barnstead NH on Dec. 1&2. We still have seats open if anyone is interested. Kurt hooked up with a local radio station in NH today. Still working on getting an electronic copy of the show! I hope people around here can understand his accent
    Mark
    Wait a minute there now my "snowbird" brother, don't you know that the South is going to rise again? Guess I will have to work on my pronunciation before I come up there to "Git-er-dun",LOL!
    Kurt Bradley

MembersZone Subscriber

Still looking to fill our class in Barnstead, NH. Wtih AFG looking to catch up with their schedule now may be the best time to get caught up on the changes to AFG. This is Kurt's only appearance in New England this grant season!

Forum Member

Fort Smith EMS will be hosting Kurt's Grant Writing Training February 17th-18th, 2012.

http://firstrespondergrants.com/frg_..._view/class/42

MembersZone Subscriber

Still looking to fill our class in Barnstead, NH. Wtih AFG looking to catch up with their schedule now may be the best time to get caught up on the changes to AFG. This is Kurt's only appearance in New England this grant season!
    And might I add that there is currenlty no snow on the ground nor any predicted for this week.My first visit to NH without the dreaded white frosting.CYA all Thursday morning.
    Kurt Bradley

MembersZone Subscriber

Well on plane fixing to head to New Hampshire. Hope the snow Gods remain appeased the till Saturday.LOL.
    Kurt Bradley

MembersZone Subscriber

Well a New Year about to come upon us and time to fire up the class schedule again for those interested in refreshing or learning grant skills. Classes already scheduled for:

Victor FD NY- JAN 28-29
    Ft Smith EMS, AR - FEB-17-18
    Whatcom County FD # 11, Ferndale, WA - MAR 2-3
    Oakland VFC, Johnstown, PA -MAR 17-18

Contact me for details.
    Kurt Bradley

Thread Information