Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Remember The Brothers 9-11-01

Last edited by E40FDNYL35; 08-20-2009 at 01:53 PM.
    ALL GAVE SOME BUT SOME GAVE ALL
    NEVER FORGET 9-11-01
    CAPT. Frank Callahan Ladder 35 *
    LT. John Ginley Engine 40
    FF. Bruce Gary Engine 40
    FF. Jimmy Giberson Ladder 35
    FF. Michael Otten Ladder 35 *
    FF. Steve Mercado Engine 40 *
    FF. Kevin Bracken Engine 40 *
    FF. Vincent Morello Ladder 35
    FF. Michael Roberts Ladder 35 *
    FF. Michael Lynch Engine 40
    FF. Michael Dauria Engine 40

Charleston 9
    "If my job was easy a cop would be doing it."
    *******************CLICK HERE*****************

Forum Member

Goodafternoon,

It is with the utmost respect that make the following statement:

I am an 18 year veteran volunteer for the FDNY Auxiliary
    Fire Corps under the NY State Emergency Defense Act 1951
    I am also a former NYPD police officer 61pct 17pct
    I fought at ground zero on 911 was nearly killed when the Tower 1
    collapsed. I find it offensive (1) when anyone chooses to outright scamthe memory of that day to get rich off that memory (2) someone states that
    Any dedication to the fallen should be removed because of personal bias.That in itself is a sign of disrespect almost as pulling colors off the memorial wall of 911.

I am sorry that this department still chooses to act in this fasion towards its
    unrecognized volunteers who nearly paid with their lives on 911 especially when they open arms for fellow service personell (volunteer and paid) from all over the world yet as for us they request that our dedication be removed.

As far as the subject that was originally posted regarding the scam is concerned all relevant evidence has been forwarded to federal authorities for investigation. Its one thing to remember the fallen its another To PROTECT THEIR HONOR from criminals cashing in on them.

Thats something id lay my life for,period
    No hesitations

Paul Isaac (NYsentinel)
    FDNY Aux Fire Corps

Forum Member

Correction:

NYPD Auxiliary Police Officer

NYsentinel

My sincere Apologies

Default This has been my job the past 8 years!

5000 organizations in 22 countries have made this 9/11 Tribute Patch and Decal their permenent 9/11 Tribute: http://www.9-11patchproject.org

Proceeds benefit:
    www.post911foundation.org
    www.terryfarrellfund.org

Brett Hill-Founder
    9/11 Patch Project

NEVER FORGET.....

8 years like yesterday here in new york....
    ALL GAVE SOME BUT SOME GAVE ALL
    NEVER FORGET 9-11-01
    CAPT. Frank Callahan Ladder 35 *
    LT. John Ginley Engine 40
    FF. Bruce Gary Engine 40
    FF. Jimmy Giberson Ladder 35
    FF. Michael Otten Ladder 35 *
    FF. Steve Mercado Engine 40 *
    FF. Kevin Bracken Engine 40 *
    FF. Vincent Morello Ladder 35
    FF. Michael Roberts Ladder 35 *
    FF. Michael Lynch Engine 40
    FF. Michael Dauria Engine 40

Charleston 9
    "If my job was easy a cop would be doing it."
    *******************CLICK HERE*****************

May they all rest in peace

May the rest of us NEVER FORGET!
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

In memory of the FDNY

Rest easy, Brothers... we have the watch

God Bless those who have gone ahead of us, their families, the members of the FDNY who lost so much 8 years ago.

Rest in peace Brothers.

We'll take it in.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

MembersZone Subscriber

Rest in Peace Brothers. Never Forgotten.

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

NEVER FORGET

My thoughts are with you Ray.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Forum Member

Rest in Peace Brothers.

I will never forget.

Today marks a bitter anniversary in our nations history. We remember those who were lost on that horrific day, and we honor those who had the bravery to go where others did not. It is our duty and responsibility to educate our children so they will never forget. We owe it to all who have been lost. God bless our military and this nations civil servants. FDNY 343

MembersZone Subscriber SteveDude's Avatar

Today was a beautiful cloudless September afternoon in London, indentical to how it was on that afternoon 8 very short years ago when the unbelievable News unfolded in front of us on our TV screens.

As always, we remembered the fallen, especially the 343 FDNY members who laid down their lives on that day by holding a minutes silcence out the front of the Station at the time the first plane hit.

God Bless you all, we will always remember you.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l4...ys1968/002.jpg
    Last edited by SteveDude; 09-11-2009 at 01:19 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

At the going down of the sun, we will remember, we will remember

Those that were lost will not be forgotten.

Originally posted by our brother E40FDNYL35.

These members shall brought forth to the front.

REST IN PEACE BROTHERS

Joseph Agnello, Lt. Brian Ahern, Eric Allen, Richard Allen, Capt. James Amato, Calixto Anaya Jr., Joseph Angelini Sr., Joseph Angelini Jr., Faustino Apostol Jr., David Arce, Louis Arena, Carl Asaro, Lt. Gregg Atlas, Gerald Atwood, Matthew Barnes, Gerald Baptiste, A.C. Gerard Barbara, Arthur Barry, Lt. Steven Bates, Carl Bedigian, Stephen Belson, John Bergin, Paul Beyer, Peter Biefeld, Brian Bilcher, Carl Bini, Christopher Blackwell, Michael Bocchino, Frank Bonomo, Gary Box, Michael Boyle, Kevin Bracken, Michael Brennan, Peter Brennan, Capt. Daniel Brethel, Capt. Patrick Brown, Capt. Vincent Brunton, Capt. William Burke Jr, Andrew Brunn, F.M. Ronald Bucca, Greg Buck, A.C. Donald Burns, John Burnside, Thomas Butler, Patrick Byrne, George Cain, Salvatore Calabro, Capt. Frank Callahan, Michael Cammarata, Brian Cannizzaro, Dennis Carey, Michael Carlo, Michael Carroll, Peter Carroll, Thomas Casoria, Michael Cawley, Vernon Cherry, Nicholas Chiofalo, John Chipura, Michael Clarke, Steven Coakley, Tarel Coleman, John Collins, Robert Cordicce, Ruben Correa, James Coyle, Robert Crawford, Lt. John Crisci, B.C. Dennis A. Cross, Thomas Cullen III, Robert Curatolo, Lt. Edward D'Atri, Michael Dauria, Scott Davidson, Edward Day, B.C. Thomas DeAngelis, Manuel Delvalle, Martin Demeo, David Derubbio, Lt. Andrew Desperito, Dennis Devlin, Gerard Dewan, George Dipasquale, Lt. Kevin Donnelly, Lt. Kevin Dowdell, B.C. Ray Downey, Gerald Duffy, Capt. Martin Eagan Jr., Michael Elferis, Francis Esposito, Lt. Michael Esposito, Robert Evans, B.C. Jack Fanning, Capt. Thomas Farino, Terrance Farrell, Capt. Joseph Farrelly, Deputy Comm. William Feehan, Lee Fehling, Alan Feinberg, Frank Fiore, Michael Fiore, Lt. John Fischner, Andre Fletcher, John Florio, Lt. Michael Fodor, Thomas Foley, David Fontana, Robert Foti, Andrew Fredricks, Lt. Peter Freund, Thomas Gambino Jr., Chief of Dept. Peter Ganci Jr., Lt. Charles Garbarini, Thomas Gardner,Thomas Garner, Matthew Garvey, Bruce Gary, Gary Geidel, B.C. Edward Geraghty, Denis Germain, James Giberson, Ronnie Gies, Paul Gill, Lt. Vincent Giammona, Lt. John Ginley, Jeffery Giordano, John Giordano (1), Keith Glascoe, James Gray, B.C. Joe Grzelak, Jose Guadalupe,Lt. Geoffrey Guja, Lt. Joseph Gullickson, David Halderman, Lt. Vincent Halloran, Robert Hamilton, Sean Hanley, Thomas Hannafin, Dana Hannon, Daniel Harlin, Lt. Harvey Harrell, Lt. Stephen Harrell, Capt.Thomas Haskell Jr., Timothy Haskell, Michael Haub, Vincent Halloran, Capt. Terry Hatton, Lt. Mike Healey, John Heffernan, Ronnie Henderson, Joseph Henry, William Henry, Thomas Hetzel, Capt. Brian Hickey, Lt. Tim Higgins, John Hohmann, Thomas Holohan, Joseph Hunter, Capt. Walter Hynes, Jonathan Ielpi, Capt. Fredrick Ill Jr., William Johnston, Andrew Jordan, Karl Joseph, Lt. Anthony Jovic, Angel Juarbe Jr., Fr. Mychal Judge, Vincent Kane, B.C. Charles Kasper, Paul Keating, Thomas Kelly (L15), Thomas Kelly (L105), Richie Kelly Jr. (L11), Thomas Kennedy, Lt. Ronald T. Kerwin, Michael Kiefer, Robert King Jr., William Krukowski, Scott Kopytko, Kenneth Kumpel, Thomas Kuveikis, David Laforge, William Lake, Robert Lane, Peter Langone, Scott Larsen, Lt. Joseph G. Leavey, Neil Leavy, Daniel Libretti, Carlos Lillo (FDNY EMS B-49), Robert Linnane, Michael Lynch (L4), Michael Lynch (E40), Michael Lyons, Patrick Lyons, Joseph Maffeo, William Mahoney, Joseph Maloney, Kenneth Marino, Lt. Charles Margiotta, B.C. Joseph Marchbanks Jr., John Marshell, Lt. Peter Martin, Lt. Paul Martini, Joseph Mascali, Keithroy Maynard, Brian Mcaleese, John Mcavoy, Thomas Mccann, Lt. William McGinn, B.C. William McGovern, Dennis Mchugh, Robert McMahon, Robert McPadden, Terence McShane, Timothy McSweeney, Martin McWilliams, Raymond Meisenheimer, Charles Mendez, Steve Mercado, Douglas Miller, Henry Miller Jr., Robert Minara, Lt. Paul Mitchell, Thomas Mingione, Capt. Louis Modafferi, Lt. Dennis Mojica, Manuel Mojica, Carl Molinaro, Michael Montesi, Capt. Thomas Moody, Vincent Morello, B.C. John Moran, Christopher Mozzillo, Richard Muldowney Jr., Michael Mullan, Dennis Mulligan, Lt. Raymond Murphy, Lt. Bob Nagle, John Napolitano, Peter Nelson, Gerard Nevins, Dennis O 'Berg, Douglas Oblschlager, Lt. Daniel O'Callaghan, Joseph Ogren, Samuel Oitice, Patrick OíKeefe (1), Capt. William O'Keefe, Eric Olsen, Jeffery Olsen, Steven Olsen, Kevin O'Rourke, Michael J. Otten L- 35, Jeffery Palazzo, B.C. Orio J. Palmer, Frank Palombo, Paul Pansini, B.C. John Paolillo, James Pappageorge, Robert Parro, Durrell Pearsall, Lt. Glenn Perry, Lt. Philip Petti, Lt. Kevin Pfeifer, Christopher Pickford, Lt. Kenneth Phelan, Shawn Powell, Vincent Princiotta, Kevin Prior, B.C. Richard Prunty, Lincoln Quappe,Lt. Michael Quilty, Kevin Orourke, Michael Otten, Ricardo Quinn (FDNY EMS B-57), Leonard Ragaglia, Michael Ragusa, Edward Rall, Adam Rand, Donald Regan, Lt. Robert Regan, Christian Regenhard,Lt. Vernon Richard, James Riches, Joseph Rivelli Jr., Kevin Reilly, Michael Roberts (L35), Michael Roberts (E214), Anthony Rocco Jr., Anthony Rodriquez, Matthew Rogan, Nichlas Rossomando, Paul Rubach, Stephen Russell, Lt. Michael T. Russo, B.C. Matthew L. Ryan, Thomas Sabella, Christopher Santora, John Santore, Gregory Saucedo, Dennis Scauso, John Schardt, B.C. Fred Scheffold, Thomas Schoales, Gerard Schrang, Gregory Sikorsky, Stephen Siller, Stanely Smagala Jr., Kevin Smith, Leon Smith Jr., Robert Spear Jr., Joseph Spor, B.C. Lawrence Stack, Capt. Timothy Stackpole, Gregory Stajk, Jeffery Stark, Benjamin Suarez, Daniel Suhr, Lt. Christopher Sullivan, Brian Sweeney, Sean Tallon, Allen Tarasiewicz, Paul Tegtmeirer, John Tierney, John Tipping II, Hector Tirado Jr., Richard VanHine, Peter Vega, Lawrence Veling, John Vigiano II, Sergio Villanueva, Lawrence Virgilio, Lt. Robert Wallace, Jeffery Walz, Lt. Michael Warchola, Capt. Patrick Waters, Kenneth Watson, Michael Weinberg, David Weiss, Timothy Welty, Eugene Whelan, Edward White, Mark Whitford, Michael Weinberg, Lt. Glenn Wilkinson, B.C. John Williamson, Capt. David Wooley, Raymond York. Retired FDNY Firefighters who lost their lives saving others : James J. Corrigan, Phillip Hayes, William Wren. Member of the New York City Fire Patrol who lost his life saving others: Keith Roma.
    Last edited by CaptOldTimer; 09-11-2009 at 05:16 PM.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Doesnt feel like 8 years at all.

Never Forget.
    Career Firefighter
    Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue101 View Post
    I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

Another year has passed. Another year closer to the public becoming more and more complacent to that horrific day. I was teaching firefighters today at the tech college and I was the only person all day to mention 9/11. 8 hours, 50 students, 6 instructors and NO ONE mentioned 9/11.

On the other hand my son, 19 years old, and a volunteer firefighter, set up a memorial at his apartment with a sign and flags and candles to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice. He dragged my huge sign I painted a few years back honoring our New York Brothers out to the road at my place. What did he get for his efforts? Crap from one of his friends about it. Things like what's the big deal? Why do you care?

My son was confused and a little emotional about this. I explained the short memory of the average American. I expalined that the way to honor those who died that day was to do the job the best he could. To NEVER forget them and the sacrifice they made.

Rest in Peace Brothers. We will not forget you. We will not forget your bravery. We will not forget your sacrifice.

Still feels like yesterday. The pain DOES NOT diminish. NEVER FORGET! T.C.

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Another year has passed. Another year closer to the public becoming more and more complacent to that horrific day. I was teaching firefighters today at the tech college and I was the only person all day to mention 9/11. 8 hours, 50 students, 6 instructors and NO ONE mentioned 9/11.

On the other hand my son, 19 years old, and a volunteer firefighter, set up a memorial at his apartment with a sign and flags and candles to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice. He dragged my huge sign I painted a few years back honoring our New York Brothers out to the road at my place. What did he get for his efforts? Crap from one of his friends about it. Things like what's the big deal? Why do you care?

My son was confused and a little emotional about this. I explained the short memory of the average American. I expalined that the way to honor those who died that day was to do the job the best he could. To NEVER forget them and the sacrifice they made.

Rest in Peace Brothers. We will not forget you. We will not forget your bravery. We will not forget your sacrifice.
    Don, have you seen Madison's (hfd66truck's 13 yr old daughter) awe-inspiring memorial? If not, I recommend you check it out and share it with your son. It may reaffirm to him that he's totally on the right track and a hearty "good on 'im" for honoring those who made the ultimate sacrifice. Like Madison, your son gets it.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Thread Information