Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default FETN Out of Business?

Perhaps it is only a rumor, but I heard FETN has closed its doors. The website is still up, but we are downloading our records just in case. I called the customer service line and was told that our salesperson was unavailable and that they were going through a "difficult transition". The receptionist said she could not elaborate further.

Anyone else know what is going on?

MembersZone Subscriber

MembersZone Subscriber

Thanks.

We are looking for other solutions as a replacement.

We use the Fire Department Training Network (www.fdtraining.com) for our monthly training drills. We've had a department membership for a few years, not that expensive, and it gives us a solid training package each month.

Default Re: FETN

I found this website when I googled FETN trying to find some answers. Looks like this company is offering a program for clients that have been negatively affected by FETN's shut down.

http://www.targetsafety.com/newsite/who/lifeline.htm

Apparently FETN just filled chapter 11. We're looking for a replacement now too.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdt12 View Post
    I found this website when I googled FETN trying to find some answers. Looks like this company is offering a program for clients that have been negatively affected by FETN's shut down.

Apparently FETN just filled chapter 11. We're looking for a replacement now too.
    Yes, FETN is in Chapter 11 now. Our contract has expired and we are currently evaluating TargetSafety and 24/7 EMS. There are several FDs in our area using TargetSafety and a few are looking at the 24/7 EMS. We should have our evaluation completed in the near future.

Thanks.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdt12 View Post

Yes, FETN is in Chapter 11 now. Our contract has expired and we are currently evaluating TargetSafety and 24/7 EMS. There are several FDs in our area using TargetSafety and a few are looking at the 24/7 EMS. We should have our evaluation completed in the near future.

Thanks.

Thumbs up another online solution

i participated in a demo with a company called centrelearn solutions. everything is web based, it looks pretty good. its exactly what we need for our department. theyre a reputable company, so they're not going down like FETN

i'm going to take it to our next budget meeting for approval, which shouldnt be hard because they're prices are great... you should check it out before you settle on another solution

my demo was with Katie Farmer, their website is www.centrelearn.com and her number was 717-277-4655.

good luck

Thread Information