Thread: Florida Jobs

Forum Member

Default Florida Jobs

Anyone know of any places hiring near Sarasota? I have been applying all over as a firemedic and I have been told by almost everyone they arent hiring, waiting till after the first of the year for some. The hiring processes for some departments are almost a year.

Anyone know of some departments that are relatively fast process that need medics?

MembersZone Subscriber

Default medic jobs

Orange County (Orlando) is in bad need of medics they are hiring no cert medics and telling them to get standards w/ in 3 years. they always looking for medics and hiring process is 3 months instead of 6

Floater for life!!

I am with Osceola County and word is we will be opening a hiring process in Oct with a start sometime in January......Medics are always looked at first so as long as nothing comes up on your background, MVR, and you pass the test you will almost be a shoe in......we are slowly becoming more medic heavy so more and more medics will be riding the engine....starting is around 36K with a $7500 medic incentive....3 week kelly days.....lots of vacation time and floating holiday....fast growing dept as well....good school reimbursement program after probation.
    and an FYI....the county is just south of orange county/orlalndo area....i myself live in brandon just east of I-75 and i make the drive....there is no requirement to live within a certain distance but the county does is between polk and brevard counties and has Kissimmee in the north end and Yeehaw Junction in the souther region....its big

site is www.osceola.org

Forum Member

Smile

Osceola opened up today woot! I jumped on it quick e10, thanks for letting me know about it!

Thread Information