Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Angry You Leo Guys - Figure This One For Me, Please

Because I dont quite get it. Maybe I missed something in the translation?

Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe

Friday, September 12, 2008 (09-12) 14:36 PDT DELTONA, Fla. (AP) --

An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room. Authorities say the father, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.

When he heard noises coming from his daughter's bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.

The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors closed a head wound with staples.

The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.

Information from: Daytona Beach News-Journal, www.news-journalonline.com

Maybe I have the wrong idea, but does this not come under the home owners protection of property etc?

Forum Member

It's the softer US, where the fawkin bad guys have more rights than the good guys.

But sneaking in for over a year? I might be somewhat hard of hearing sometimes, "whazzat Dear, did you say something"? But my 2 GSDs don't miss much... And as my county cop neighbor says - the 3 S's for parents of daughters: Shoot, Shovel, and Shaddup...

Andy

I was always under the impression that when a daughter is born to the family, a 12 guage and a baseball bat arrive shortly afterwards.

MembersZone Subscriber

I don't know the ages, or where this occurred, but it sounds like this was consensual and there is every possibility that no crime was being committed. Therefore, self defense is not a plausible explanation.
    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

MembersZone Subscriber

As a father of a couple girls, I call rape. Get me a bigger pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
    I don't know the ages, or where this occurred, but it sounds like this was consensual and there is every possibility that no crime was being committed. Therefore, self defense is not a plausible explanation.
    I agree with this completely.
    I know the father was enraged to see his daughter playing hide the weenie with the kid down the street, it would tip me over too. But, the daughter is just as much to blame in this case.
    IAFF

Arrow

Hmmm, if the daughter was under age, as the boy was (The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child)...in many states there is no such thing as legal consensual sex with a minor.

All i am talking about here is the consensual angle...

MembersZone Subscriber mcaldwell's Avatar

x3

I think a dark room at night where he was sure the daughter was sleeping may have changed the perception of the situation, but if the girl was awake and not screaming, and he had reasonable time and circumstance to assess that this was not an assualt, he probably went a little overboard.

Not that the boy shouldn't have expected a harsh response given the fact that he had been SNEAKING into the house for the year, but most kids are so sheltered that they don't always appreciate the potential ramifications of thier actions. I sure he expected a good lashing or and ***-kicking on his way out the door, but he probably didn't think a pipe to the head was a proportional response.

I wonder if he'll sneak in the next girlfriends house?
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by michfire View Post
    As a father of a couple girls, I call rape. Get me a bigger pipe.
    You keep Sonny company, I'll get the Hi Lift handle from the back of my Jeep

Not if all the witnesses say something to the contrary Come on, who *didn't* see the episode of MASH where Hawkeye gave Frank the shiner, but everyone says he "slipped on a bar of soap"? :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by mcaldwell View Post
    I sure he expected a good lashing or and ***-kicking on his way out the door, but he probably didn't think a pipe to the head was a proportional response.
    Some of the younguns around here wouldn't even expect that. "you can't touch me, ha ha ha. Just try something old man and we'll see what happens to who"

Andy
    Last edited by Murph64; 09-15-2008 at 09:38 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Raughammer1 View Post
    Hmmm, if the daughter was under age, as the boy was (The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child)...in many states there is no such thing as legal consensual sex with a minor.

All i am talking about here is the consensual angle...
    The age of consent and the age of majority may be two different ages. They are in NJ. A female can consent to sex at 16 as long as the other partner is no older than 18. The story as printed gives us no idea how old these kids are. If the father was 45, as stated, these kids could have been 17 or older.

I'm actually surprised you didn't advocate shooting the boy in the back.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by mcaldwell View Post
    x3

I think a dark room at night where he was sure the daughter was sleeping may have changed the perception of the situation, but if the girl was awake and not screaming, and he had reasonable time and circumstance to assess that this was not an assualt, he probably went a little overboard.

Not that the boy shouldn't have expected a harsh response given the fact that he had been SNEAKING into the house for the year, but most kids are so sheltered that they don't always appreciate the potential ramifications of thier actions. I sure he expected a good lashing or and ***-kicking on his way out the door, but he probably didn't think a pipe to the head was a proportional response.

I wonder if he'll sneak in the next girlfriends house?
    I'm pretty sure she was screaming, but not like that.

This is why you also do the met and great with the parents. That way when they catch in the act with their daughter, it might give them a moment of pause before Dad starts to whip your *****, and you can effect your escape.

Now that being said, If I was to catch some little S.O.B in my daughter's bed room, be it day or night, naked, he be lucky if all that he got hit with was a lead pipe. And no George I would not shoot him in the back, because the part that I would be aiming at is in the front.

Now before you point out that it takes two to tango, little miss priss will not be able to do the horizontal limbo either after I get done tanning her *****. But thank God that my daughter is only 18 months old and I've got some time before I've got to buy that track-hoe and that 5 tons of lime.

MalahatTwo7, to answer your question has to why the father was arrested and charged with aggravated battery on a child, was probable because he failed to articulate properlyas to why he hit the kid. If he said, I was in fear of my daughters life and thought that the stranger was trying to hurt/rape her. he might have been ok. But I promise you this, if he said I caught that S.O.B. in Suzzie's bed room having sex with my daughter, so I beat his *****! Then why I feel your pain, I don't have a whole lot of choice but to arrest you. Just remeber articulation is the key

Stay Safe
    Bull
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

MembersZone Subscriber tomlaumann's Avatar

I say if I found a naked guy in my daughters bedroom... a 45 & a shovel and I'd plant him. I have a big back yard. It would give my wife another flowerbed!!!

I hope the father get's the charges dropped and the charge the punk that's been violating his daughter!!!

Age of consent down here is 16, as long as the other party(ies) are 24 or younger.
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
    This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by BLSboy View Post
    Age of consent down here is 16, as long as the other party(ies) are 24 or younger.
    Similar here.

Dad brought the wrong tool, though. I usually check the house with Mr. Glock, when I hear odd noises.
    "The uniform you wear was given to you. The respect that comes with it must be earned."

Heretic
    Lieutenant
    Vermont

Thanks for the responses. I also noted that the news failed to at least give the age of the two young'ns. I must also submit to the probability that:

1) Dad failed to identify his actions/response prior to knocking Li'l Johnny into next week; and

2) Dad failed to articulate to the attending police officer(s) the "correct key words".

Interesting that in FL, the age of consent is 16, if the other person is not older than 24. Also interesting, is that Dear Old Dad was not even aware of the boyfriend to begin with. Either he doesn't pay attention much at home, or else Baby Girl knew that her choice in companions would not be well met.

As someone who only sired 'spouts', this is easy for me to say. However:

To all you fathers who intend causing grievous bodily harm to the young blokes that touch your daughters? Be warned, it will happen. Without commiting a crime (ie false imprisonment) there is no way you can stop it. When a girl decides it's time, she'll develop a case of 'round heels'. It will happen. Think about it. Talk to your daughter(s) about it - not in an aggressive way though, be sensible. Oh, and talk about it to your daughters when they think they're old enough, not when you think they are.
    "Professional" means your attitude to the job...

Nullus Anxietas ..... (T Pratchett)

MembersZone Subscriber

I'm actually surprised you didn't advocate shooting the boy in the back.
    Nobody is advocating shooting the boy in the back. You want it in the front, so you can claim you were attacked by an intruder.

Quote Originally Posted by malahattwo7 View Post
    Dad failed to identify his actions/response prior to knocking Li'l Johnny into next week
    Something tells me Li'l Johnny had an idea what was coming when the big guy with the pipe came at him!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by volfirie View Post
    As someone who only sired 'spouts', this is easy for me to say. However:

To all you fathers who intend causing grievous bodily harm to the young blokes that touch your daughters? Be warned, it will happen. Without commiting a crime (ie false imprisonment) there is no way you can stop it. When a girl decides it's time, she'll develop a case of 'round heels'. It will happen. Think about it. Talk to your daughter(s) about it - not in an aggressive way though, be sensible. Oh, and talk about it to your daughters when they think they're old enough, not when you think they are.
    Mine is only 2 so I have time to think where to hide the body...Hey, I didn't say that out loud did I She also happens to have a brother that's 2 years older than she is, and is on track to be bigger than I am

I don't doubt it's gonna happen, I hope we will be able to instill enough respect, courtesy, and common sense in her to be discreet about it, and to make good decisions...

Andy

looks like both parties were 15 years old

September 12, 2008

Officials: Dad finds naked boy in daughter's room, hits him with pipe
    By PATRICIO G. BALONA
    Staff Writer

A Deltona father ended up in jail Thursday after finding his daughter's teenage boyfriend naked in the girl's bedroom and hitting him with a pipe, sheriff's officials said.

Raul Colon, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend -- or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year. So when he heard noises coming from his daughter's room early Thursday and saw a naked stranger standing on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe he had taken from the garage, hitting the 15-year-old, according to a Volusia County sheriff's report.

Colon was charged with aggravated battery on a child but was released from jail later Thursday on $10,000 bail, a booking officer said. No one answered the phone at Colon's residence Thursday for comment.

According to the report, Colon heard the noise in his daughter's room when he got up at 4 a.m. to let his dog out, as he does every morning.

Colon told deputies he chased Lucas Contreres through the kitchen, living room and through the front door and out into the street and called 9-1-1.

Colon's daughter later told deputies she had been seeing Contreres for 18 months but did not tell her father about the relationship. Contreres had sneaked in through a bedroom window at 3 a.m. Thursday to have sex with her, the 15-year-old girl told deputies.

Contreres was found at Florida Hospital Fish Memorial in Orange City where he received staples to close cuts on his head. His injuries were not life-threatening, deputies said.

Contreres told deputies a similar account to Colon's. He said Colon came into the room and started swinging at him with the metal pipe. He jumped out of the bed and began running through the home to get away from Colon. Once outside, he jumped on his bike and went home. His sister later took him to the hospital, deputies said.

Although Contreres' father said he wasn't sure whether he wanted to press charges, deputies took Colon to jail anyway.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/Ne...AD02091208.htm
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Thread Information