Grass fire spreads, burns Orem cabinetry business
FIRE -- A grass fire in north Orem spread to a nearby cabinetry business Wednesday afternoon, taking nearly four hours to put out.
According to Orem police, a grass fire that began just before noon, probably sparked by weed trimming crews in the area, spread to King's Cabinets at 1094 N. 1300 West. The fire spread rapidly through the wood in the cabinet shop, and firefighters spent most of the afternoon trying to put it out.
The shop's wall had to be dismantled. No injuries were reported, and a damage estimate is not yet available
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
09-18-2008, 05:50 PM #1
ORem responds to Grass/Structure FireFront line since 1983 and still going strong
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By UTFFEMT in forum UtahReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2008, 12:55 PM
By UTFFEMT in forum UtahReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2008, 04:51 PM
By UTFFEMT in forum UtahReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2005, 03:06 PM
By UTFFEMT in forum Fire WireReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2004, 09:13 PM
By hooks1216 in forum Fire WireReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2000, 11:26 AM