Grass fire spreads, burns Orem cabinetry business
Daily Herald
FIRE -- A grass fire in north Orem spread to a nearby cabinetry business Wednesday afternoon, taking nearly four hours to put out.

According to Orem police, a grass fire that began just before noon, probably sparked by weed trimming crews in the area, spread to King's Cabinets at 1094 N. 1300 West. The fire spread rapidly through the wood in the cabinet shop, and firefighters spent most of the afternoon trying to put it out.


The shop's wall had to be dismantled. No injuries were reported, and a damage estimate is not yet available