Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default CrossFit Resourse WOD Page

First off I am a police officer, not some fool who has nothing to offer or be of some help. I am also a CrossFit freak.

I've been doing CrossFit for over a year straight now and constantly get tired of looking for Workout of the Day's from web page to web page. So I created a page for this purpose only. If you are into CrossFit, check out copfit.net (It's not a link, haven't posted enough). I post 3-5 workouts there daily to give people a choice, from one source. I'm just trying to offer a free service to make us all healthier, hope no one gets too upset at the plug.

About me, I'm a 14 year LEO from California, Sacto area to be exact. I've worked 2 dogs, and been a SWAT operator for a few years, FTO, etc.. I put this page together for the sole purpose to help people out. It doesn't cost anything, I don't make anything from it, I just figured it would make it easier for other cops or CrossFit freaks to find a workout or look for resources/links CrossFit related.

So if you're into CrossFit, please drop by copfit.net Also if you have friends or people you know who are into CrossFit, send the link out to them. I don't want to feel like I'm the only one getting my workout from my page.

this is a sweet resource! definitely passing it on.

consider adding www.fatalfitness.com to your rotation...
    The good thing about this job is that we have done so much, with so little, for so long that we can do everything with nothing...... which is what is wrong with this job.
    KTF | DTRT

MembersZone Subscriber

Very nice. Thanks for sharing this.

I like that fatalfitness page. I'm going to put a series of links up and I'll include that one. I didn't get a good opporutnity to look all the way through it, but I like what I see so far. Anything that says "Extreme Fitness" in the into has got to be good stuff. Thanks for the link.

Thread Information