Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We'll try again

Default We'll try again

Sorry if this posted yesterday I can't find it. I'm currenlty living in Central Florida. I'm a recent graduate from fire academy, a certfied FL state EMT-basic and FF 2, I was curious if there was any possiblities of getting contracted with just those certs, I come from a military family so this has always intrigued me.

Thanks ahead of time!

Forum Member

Does ANYONE actually read and do a little of their own research any more? We gotta spoon feed everyone everything!

http://forums.firehouse.com/showthread.php?t=102950

Forum Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by firezapper View Post
    Does ANYONE actually read and do a little of their own research any more? We gotta spoon feed everyone everything!

http://forums.firehouse.com/showthread.php?t=102950
    Zap,
    Although we never met while I was there, if you would like a job in NC, I would put in a good word. In other words, I like your attitude. You are a trip. Tell firefly hello. I can picture the both of you walking to the DFAC together. Better yet, being in the same hooch. LOL!!!! Later dude

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by wfrems21 View Post
    Tell firefly hello. I can picture the both of you walking to the DFAC together. Better yet, being in the same hooch. LOL!!!! Later dude
    That is about as likely as a mutual friend/acquaintance of ours, from NC like yourself, who you worked with at your site, setting foot in a church unless he was inspecting it or it was on fire. I'm sure you can figure out who I mean even though there were a number of you from NC there.
    Last edited by firezapper; 09-25-2008 at 05:36 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by firezapper View Post
    That is about as likely as a mutual friend/acquaintance of ours, from NC like yourself, who you worked with at your site, setting foot in a church unless he was inspecting it or it was on fire. I'm sure you can figure out who I mean even though there were a number of you from NC there.
    Tell him I said hello. Hope he is doing okay. Remember, the world needs more *******s like us. Calling it like we see it. Later

Thanks for the help, next time i'll take the time to do the research

Thread Information