MembersZone Subscriber

Default Physical agility test for WSI?

Can anyone tell me what this test consists of. Thanks in advance and I am sure this question has been asked but I cannot find it.

Chad

Forum Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chad635 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what this test consists of. Thanks in advance and I am sure this question has been asked but I cannot find it.

Chad

You must be kidding right. Please say yes. If you are serious please send in your resume A.S.A.P. You are perfect for the job.

Forum Member

Hmmm, either too stupid to find it or lazy enough to have someone else do the work for you. You should be a lieutenant within 6 months of arriving in country.

http://forums.firehouse.com/showthread.php?t=102950

Careful, you MIGHT have to read the entire FOUR PAGES of that thread to find the answer to your question.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

If you're concerned with the physical agility test, KEEP YOUR FAT ***** HOME, CHIEF.

Forum Member

so i know this horse has been beaten beyond the point of death..but there is one ? that i have left..everyone says that this test is sooo easy..just HOW easy is it? yes 2 minutes of pushups and situps is definitely cake walk however, are they anal about you being in "constant mtion" or can you take your sweet time about it?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by TTaylor1553 View Post
    so i know this horse has been beaten beyond the point of death..but there is one ? that i have left..everyone says that this test is sooo easy..just HOW easy is it? yes 2 minutes of pushups and situps is definitely cake walk however, are they anal about you being in "constant mtion" or can you take your sweet time about it?

It's a joke. From the time you get to Houston untill your EOC everything is a joke. As long as your joints work and you can do (1) (uno) (won) of each you are good to go.

I wouldn't work for 60 hours a week anyways and in dispatch on top of that. Them HQ clowns could kiss me ***.

P.S. Anyone know the guys name that **** in a bag and put it on one of the chief's desk at HQ. He is my hero!!!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by TTaylor1553 View Post
    Again?

**Commences bashing head into T-wall**

Thread Information