Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Arlington Heights, IL Test?

Anyone take the physical a couple weeks ago? How did you do? Anyone know when they will be interviewing?

Forum Member

All I know is that they hired 10 guys in the last year.. The Northwest Suburbs is going threw a retirement phase, just keep testing everywhere you can.. Good luck..

Forum Member

How long does it usually take for the department to contact you for the interview after taking the physical? Am I even guaranteed an interview for passing the written and physical? Is it bad to call and ask? This only the 2nd department I have tested at.

Forum Member

You just have to sit back and wait. The more test you take the more you understand about the testing process. People don't get hired in a month. Test everywhere you can. Good luck.

Forum Member

i took that test also. felt i did well. took the physical and got 3:54 passed. a lot of guys failed that day. i heard from some kid when i took the cpat that he went on his oral interview. but i think he was full of it. i thought that i did well enough to get an oral interview. something sounds shady about that process. doesn't is sound weird that we have no idea what our written score is yet? that just shows me that they could be fixing the scores to get what they want in ethinicity

Forum Member

Playball, I feel like I'm in the same boat. I had a 3:45, and about 80% of the people in my group failed the physical. I heard the same from a guy in another group.

I called HR. They told me that they sent out letters for interviews last week. I haven't been at the address I gave them for the last 3 weeks, so I asked if I was sent a letter. They said they could not release that info. They did however tell me that everyone invited for interview was confirmed. I asked if I could get my test score, not allowed. Also asked if I could find out if I'm even on the eligibility list, once again, they were not allowed to tell. Something definitely seems weird.

Forum Member

ok just got a call from the human resource lady. she is telling me that the village never publishes the score on a test. which in fact is illegal. how can a canidate never see how good or bad they did on a written test? all that tells me is that something shady is going on over there and the are hiding the scores for a reason. not fair guys

Thread Information