Thread: Irving Fire

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Irving Fire

I got a letter in the mail today to say that Irving was hiring and the exam is on Nov. 22. Just wondering if anyone knew how many people were planning on applying and how many positions they were looking to fill.

MembersZone Subscriber

What state?

MembersZone Subscriber

irving texas

does it matter how many are applying? If you want to apply go for it and dont worry about everyone else, that will cause distractions from doing your best!

Best of luck

-Erik

btw im in Carrollton and still working on my paramedics license before I apply to any place.

What are your creditials if you dont mind me asking?

whats up guys my list is 53xx u think i got a shot of getting called before the list expires

MembersZone Subscriber

I have my EMT-basic, my red card for wildland fire, High angle rescue. Im a volunteer at my home town. I am in paramedic school as well. I am just getting my Intermediate tho as of right now. I just do not have the time with my job to get my paramedic as of right now. I also have a bachelors degree but not in fire science. You are a carrolton firefighter or in the process of carrolton?

I'm curious about Irving as well. I tested and ranked pretty high on the list. Just curious about start dates and how many they are tentatively thinking about hiring. Anyone have any ideas?

Thread Information