Thread: questions for you volunteers
10-31-2008, 02:41 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
questions for you volunteers
I am taking a fire science class right now, and need to contact a volunteer firefighter to ask them questions about their department. This is due saturday(november 1st), so if anyone could please PM me the answers for their volunteer dept that would be great!
2. Station number/Name
3. Department Representative
4. Station phone number
5. Population of department’s jurisdiction
6. Number of personnel assigned to this station
7. Describe number and type of “paid positions”
8. Number of stations
9. Number and type of apparatus at station visited
10. Shift schedules/rotations or how staffed.
11. Typical first alarm response (number and type of apparatus)
12. Describe how the department receives a “fire call,” how personnel are notified, and how they respond with needed equipment and apparatus.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By SwampBox in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 36Last Post: 01-30-2004, 01:26 AM
By NJFFSA16 in forum Volunteer ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2002, 04:33 AM
By crazym29 in forum Volunteer ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-01-2001, 03:00 AM
By BenFire7 in forum Volunteer ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 10-12-2000, 08:39 PM