Default HAZMAT Ops Study Guide

Does anyone have a Ops study guide i can use. I take the test in Louisiana in about two weeks and hear it is a very difficult test. So any study guides or anything that you think made you do better on the test let me know. THANKS

Forum Member

I have one student guide manual which I pulled it from the net which is from Albany Fire Department and Oregon Office of State Fire Marshal which has a revision back in 2002 .. I'm not sure if you still interested in or not ..but in anyways here is my email in case you want me to send you the manual

q8fire@hotmail.com

Forum Member

Default Help

can someone email me a study guide and a practice test for hazmat ops? I take the test friday.
    gamat4@aol.com

Forum Member

According to a petition presented to parliament in 1641, around 10,000 people in England and Wales were in prison for debt. Legislation began to address the problem from 1649 onwards, though it was slow to make any real difference. Helen Small writes that, under George III (1760–1820), new legislation prevented debts of under 40 shillings leading to jail—roughly £563 in 2009—but even the smallest amounts would quickly exceed that once lawyers' fees were added. Under the Insolvent Debtors Act 1813, debtors could request release after 14 days in jail by taking an oath that their assets did not exceed £20, but if any of their creditors objected, they had to stay inside. Even after a lifetime in prison, the debt remained to be paid
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    microsoft certification exams microsoft exam 70-536

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jhoncena1941 View Post
    According to a petition presented to parliament in 1641, around 10,000 people in England and Wales were in prison for debt. Legislation began to address the problem from 1649 onwards, though it was slow to make any real difference. Helen Small writes that, under George III (1760–1820), new legislation prevented debts of under 40 shillings leading to jail—roughly £563 in 2009—but even the smallest amounts would quickly exceed that once lawyers' fees were added. Under the Insolvent Debtors Act 1813, debtors could request release after 14 days in jail by taking an oath that their assets did not exceed £20, but if any of their creditors objected, they had to stay inside. Even after a lifetime in prison, the debt remained to be paid
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    microsoft certification exams microsoft exam 70-536
    WTF? Where's the webteam?
    FF/Paramedic

Yea if you have a copy and could send me a copy that would be great, thanks.

bub_hoy9@hotmail.com

Thread Information